The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Went to Grasshopper’s Comics in New York.

12 Likes

Whoa I never noticed how smol Quakie is…he’s practically a head shorter than the lava chicken!

1 Like

Atleast your problem is not being poor

says the guy who bought bf1, BUT IT WAS AFTER SAVING FOR QUITE LONG

2 Likes

Just ordered a bunch of pc parts for a new gaming computer im building. Ordered everything I needed except for the graphic card and a screen^^

http://image.prntscr.com/image/edafaf48cb4b4fe9a7e31c672e9ed8b8.png

6 Likes

For a second I thought that was a bricklink order :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

So, haven’t really brought much lately that it worthy of a ‘look what i just got’ image - however i am still trying to organise sorting out all my Bionicle haul into a single photo. Issue is trying to get enough room to display it all.

As a side note, next ‘Look what i just got’ may end up happening after Christmas as hope to build a new PC :3

Envy you for getting the beasts :stuck_out_tongue: as a semi-collector i would advise keeping a few in box if you can as they have already went out of stock in most places and prices are going all over the place. Either way, its a nice collection.

Few things;

• After having a Seagate drive for about 3 years, it failed on me. I took it in and apparently the Seagate drive’s aren’t the best in terms of quality. So while it may work as storage for your computer, i would advise getting a separate exterior storage and making back-ups.
  • I’ve looked into the Evo and the Pro, apparently some have stated that the Evo is more susceptible to slowing down over time and may have more problems than the Pro version. Just something to keep in mind.

As a side note, could you make a topic when you are building/have built it - as i am looking into building a new computer myself and any help or advice would be appreciated.

3 Likes

Eh…bit late for that :confused: Still, I have all of the boxes folded up and put away somewhere. So, that’s probably as close as I can get to ‘keeping them in box’.

1 Like

I got myself a bunch of Ninjago sets.
I grabbed the following:
The Sky Pirate Battle Pack, and the Snowglobe for free.

In addition, I’ll be picking up the Samurai X Cave Chaos later.

K A Z O O

9 Likes

got them both in a bundle for ridiculously cheap, 2 basically $70 games for $75

8 Likes

Aha I see, but my friends recommended it to me and they also got it themselves so it should be fine for me, I also got insurance included^^ Thanks for the tip anyways.

I can also make a topic when im building it sure. This will be my first pc that im building and my first topic, so the topic might get a little bit messy, but I’ll figure it out^^

1 Like

hmm
how are you an early enlister if the game has been out for a month

don’t know, it just came with all the deluxe edition stuff

Early enlister just means one of the first.

Based off prior EA products they will sell this special version for the next 5-6 months.

Went and saw Doctor Strange yesterday, then visited my local comic book store and picked up these things.
http://i.imgur.com/hRmCcX2.jpg
Rage on Cybertron Optimus (Missing some pieces and his weapons)

A set of dice

And a piece of my childhood

15 Likes

Of wave one deluxes hardhead is my favorite. Unfortunately wave one deluxes is all I can find in stores.

2 Likes

Considering Toys R Us’ most recent deal. I got these.

5 Likes

That light saber is among the finest of its kind… those are of the best quality. I only just broke mine last year after tons and tons of use.

1 Like

Indeed it is. This one has a purple blade, and I absolutely couldn’t pass up getting it.

The main one I used as a kid was an Anakin-style handle and a red blade. There’s no way I’m ever getting rid of that one.

2 Likes

Yeah. I still have an original episode 4 Vader lighsaber and a ep 1 maul saber.

2 Likes