The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

For some reason, those Star Wars constraction figures with human faces disgust me. I’m sure I’m not the only one XD

Probably gonna buy Darth Vader and/or General Grevious with Christmas money.

3 Likes

Just need 2 more.

10 Likes

Here is part of my birthday haul. These are the ones I have with me and the only BIONICLE/Lego related thing I got.

My poor Grandma didn’t trust Ebay enough so she had to deal with Amazon’s ridiculous prices. So evedently she got me the cheepest BIONICLE she could find on the site. I still don’t want to even imagine what she had to pay fo Klakk. Other than the god that is Klakk I got a really huge jump drive (128GB) and a USB splitter/expander uh thing.

9 Likes

wipes away a single tear

13 Likes

Rip matoro

Coolio, I’ve never found pocket drive with that much storage, just big akward hard drives (Then Again, I generally only look for the size I need)

1 Like

today, i resived the following items from an Amazon.com order i made:

8 Likes

I ordered this a few days ago, I got the xacto and plastic nippers the other day. I just await this darn thing to fly over the Pacific Ocean.
Edit: It’s the kotobukiya 1/400 Unit 01 Rebuild ver. Apparently they released a TV ver this month but I didn’t find out until after I ordered this version, kinda unfortunate but oh well.

9 Likes

When Star Wars ends, I will begin to get into all the Gundam robot stuff. Until then?

lightsaber sounds

4 Likes

But… Star Wars can’t… end…

2 Likes

LOL that’s my point :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

but the gundam has a beam saber

5 Likes

Bro you gave me a mini heart attack

3 Likes

So, Battle suit Axl wasn’t enoug for me. So I went to S@H and ordered something more^^

The only nexo knights set I can find interesting is the mechs and battlesuits.

http://image.prntscr.com/image/78399521c8d04c8d948dfccf89c0978b.png

8 Likes

Hey, you got the money? Use it! No point in saving up paper!

3 Likes

haha^^

2 Likes

I want to get those. The line I could care less about has the best mechs.

Then again, I don’t really care about any lines. But the mechs are always pretty cool.

This topic will explode on christmas…

5 Likes

Hahaha just like me, don’t care about it at all, but I have allways loved mechs and etc.

4 Likes

Got this in the mail today, gotta get em Kodak film.

14 Likes

Looks amazing, especially the helmet

14 Likes