The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Low quality picture incoming!!!

A $45 bin I got at Goodwill a few weeks ago. A lot of the sets that I’ve been able to identify are from Ninjago or Star Wars. Pretty happy with the variety of pieces and colors.

11 Likes

Finally got myself a copy of Escape From the Underworld.

1 Like

O K A Y
S O
my order got messed up again
apparently the figure was out of stock,even thought the product page clearly said in stock in bright friggin red letters

soooo i searched around and re-ordered it on another obscure site called ‘‘it came from japan!’’
and it’s a canadian site so fast shipping yisss

so yeah i’m seriously hoping it’ll work out this time or else i’ll kill someone

2 Likes

consistency.

3 Likes

You can order Japaneses products from non Japaneses websites.

1 Like

Oh boi, this is going to take a while…

Update: It’s 3am and 10 hours later I’m tired, smell weird and broke my neck from staring down at a table for so long, but boi was it worth it.

15 Likes

I actually got this a while ago but its just too awesome not to mention. My teacher got some Ninjago polybags for her neice and nephew but they stopped liking Lego. So lucky break for me, she knew I liked Ninjago and gave them to me

D D DOUBLE KAI DRIFTERS! sorry for bad quality pic

7 Likes

Got megatronia in the mail today.

Also that instruction artwork is exactly why I love japan; just so hilariously strange.

5 Likes

GG sir.

now, go play with your figures :wink:

and nice, getting the coin.

2 Likes

And um, how, exactly are you still alive? :grimacing:

Also, holy cow, that’s gotta be the tallest Lego set ever

3 Likes

I think it might be like the second, I think the first is the Eiffel tower, which is over 4 feet tall… Also you can survive a broken neck as long as you don’t severely damage your spinal chord.

there is a story with this Bricklink order i collected today, which basicly can be summed up as “did not get informed that it had arrived at the post office and it was thus returned back to the seller (with out me even knowing it, because of the lack of a tracking code), i then talked with the seller and they manadge to send it back with this time a tracking code so i would know when it arrived”

änyway, here is the content:

5 Likes

I bet you could chain up an actual person with that many chain links

2 Likes

This hand of mine glows with an awesome POWERRRRR!!!

ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!

the HG 1/100 Shining Gundam.

8 Likes

So I finally got these guys. Even got their canisters and instructions too.

23 Likes

Where did you get them from?

1 Like

Someone was selling them on gumtree (A website to buy, swap and sell stuff in Australia.)

3 Likes

Cool.

Darn.

2 Likes

Cutest thing in the world I love it

12 Likes

I have some of those armored ones in my closet.