The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Don’t worry, it was in the dirt parking lot and not on the trail

Albeit packed my week has somehow allowed me to acquire quite a few new things!

I also got a lot of smaller parts but they’ve already been separated.

3 out of 6 Rahkshi!

10 Likes

NINNINJAAAAAAAA!!!

Words cannot properly convey my extreme excitement.

5 Likes

All 3 generations of space police mother ships

21 Likes

You must have forked out some serious dough to get those.

1 Like

Oh yeah xc but boxed and the condition they’re in, it was worth every penny

1 Like

Where do you live exactly…? Yeah I’d just like to know to uh… visit yeah, totally not planning to steal those sets from you…

Got a PM from Eljay. That’s got to count for something, right?

1 Like

Anyone remember This?

Well, I was the luck winner and it came today! Sadly I don’t have the space at the moment to properly show the contents, but once I do I’ll take pictures.

2 Likes

Oh you bought the incarnate of all my pain and suffering as I cry after 100 times of losing to Specter Knight Shovel Knight? That’s a really good game. I have yet to beat it of course.

1 Like

That’s number 8 Shore Trooper :stuck_out_tongue:

I also made an Axato, based on the creation made by BobtheDoctor27

14 Likes

Now the real work can begin.

I know the horn snapped but I’m not even attempting to finish it until later.

7 Likes

ANSWER ME, @Khalsa721!!!

Undefeated of the East jokes aside, dank gunpla haul, mate.

I got Mantax, Takadox, Nuparu Mahri and Hahli Inika for 10$ it was really good deal. Yes, few missing pieces here and there, but i don’t bother too much. - if i said something wrong, sorry, English is not my mother language :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh, and from a different guy i bought Jaller Mahri (complete) for 6$ :slight_smile:

7 Likes

so I had been thinking about buying my friends old laptop since I needed one that works. decided against it in the end since 100$ more got me the same new.
a month later I still have it and he didn’t want to see or hear about it again: now im buying it for 50$ (his idea. I don’t like ripping others off.).
im actually posting this off that very same laptop. some issues not least of which is windows 8 but its cheaper then repairing my ancient laptop and about 350$ off new.

1 Like

Gonna make me’ some thermite!

6 Likes

So I got this guy in a poly bag I found in a store and randomly decided to take one and hoping to get just this figure (most have used up all my luck for the year I guess sins I got the one I wanted) either way just wondering if any one know of this things backstory or something like that.

2 Likes

Breach n’ clear, my lad.

6 Likes

Today I went to see In This Corner of the World in my local block theatre and I won a copy of Pompoko from their one-year anniversary lottery.
https://puu.sh/uOBww/3b71c9f69e.jpg

3 Likes