The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

okay notice my post got moved over here did not know this was where it was meant to be Thanks to @legomaster1378 for moving it.

Also thanks for flagging the post I made taking it away think this is my second strike.

1 Like

Just got this super guy, the table is new also. It’s really hard to fit the weapons in his hand though, and his shoulder joint is a little bit loose because a peg inside it is shortened. I think I might’ve gotten a rare defective copy. Either way this is a great figure, plus the only thing they skipped out on with the paint is that thing on the right foot above the toes. The weapons are always unpainted though as usual.
(EDIT: it’s not the joint pegs, the part that goes around it is extremely rubbery for something reason. I’m going to put it under hot water to see if I can fix it)

4 Likes

Watched that a few years ago. Nice movie - I think you’ll enjoy it.

I just got back from watching the Lego Batman Movie if that counts.

2 Likes

What version is that? I don’t recognize it.

I’m going to go see that in a few hours.

Bought a Gundam model kit but I have to wait a month for it to be delivered. :weary:

Never ordering model kits off of Amazon again.

‘Super Ninjas’ Leo, he was like this in some center episodes of S4 but was mainly like that in the S4 finale.

2 Likes

Darkness! No parents!!

3 Likes

I got a broken nes and mega man 2

i also repaired my old nes and beat mega man 2 in about an hour and a half

1 Like

It’s been a long journey to this point, but I finally came around.

After promising myself that I would avoid the battle suits, I changed my mind. I’ve already modded Aaron’s a bit.

4 Likes

Coincidental you say that…

1 Like

Got a RWBY sweater from China as a late birthday present.

4 Likes

Kimaris Trooper

I got the best Gunpla around…

5 Likes

This isn’t really a “just got”. Moreso, a “just finished” :P.

I’m quite enjoying it.

11 Likes

Why would you promise yourself something like that? :grimacing:[quote=“thundermaster612, post:5895, topic:3527”]
Coincidental you say that…
[/quote]

rip splinter

What are the specs?

Yeah; I forgot how long Amazon takes after getting my Gunpla in store so long.

1 Like

Myeah amazon is pretty reliable but their shipping takes soooo long

1 Like

i5 6600k cooled by the Cryorig H7 (haven’t checked how far I can OC so it’s running at stock)
2x4GB 2400 Hyper X ddr4
Strix RX 480 O8G.
I got everything new but on sale, which is why I got a 6600k over a 7600k, as it ended up being $30 cheaper.
Strix 480 was $220 after mail in.

2 Likes