The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Because I was under the somewhat reasonable impression that they were terrible sets.

They aren’t great, but they’re a lot better than I had seen coming.

well, unless you got a kit store nearby, amazon’s gonna be the cheapest option, for the most part.

we all have to deal with BS shipping times.

it’s either that, or pay 15-20$ in shipping, from a japanese store.

1 Like

Test scores came in today and I did very well, my reward was this guy. Leonardo seems to like him a lot. He’s already trying to steal and open the box with his Katana. I also kind of find it funny that it says Power Rangers twice on the box

7 Likes

Semi-sealed from Once Upon a Child for 50$. How much you guys think I can re-sell it for?

18 Likes

w-

why tho

1 Like

i will give you £0:00 for it :stuck_out_tongue:

I got a tuition to pay

1 Like

Tell you what, you can give it to me, and I’ll pay you in undying gratitude. :stuck_out_tongue:

In all seriousness, they seem to be going for a decent amount on Bricklink, much more than you bought yours for, at least.

2 Likes

you could give it to a poor guy who couldnt get one as a kid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i’ll give you $5.000

2 Likes

I’ll pay you $99.99

But just that

No penny

3 Likes

why don’t I pay you in pain.

You give it to me and you’ll feel a very painful regret that you ever did.

1 Like

Nooo…

It’s a pretty cool spaceship, with cool parts…

I recently put it up for sale on another site and a guy asked me if I would sell it for 20 just because the box isn’t mint, saying that he bought a mint Kaxium for 20 somewhere else as justification :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

I got “hound” from age of extinction, once again a bootleg due to the money problems

8 Likes

Today marks the day I acquired the 10th Scarif Stormtrooper.

9 Likes

###come at me skrubs###

5 Likes

Wow, that’s a lot of troopers XD. Already 10, did I miss the 9th?

4 Likes

Today is a good day!

The latest addition to my Bionicle collection, and probably the last bit of G2 I will be able to get.

17 Likes

I got MG spiegel, HG Raphae, and I ordered the lightning, try burning, and the lighting weapon pack to go with my star winning.

Also found my new obsession; rpg maker games.

4 Likes