The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Around 30 USD, and they work pretty well. It even has a little thing in the top corner of my phone now to where I can see the battery. And a built in mic, which I didn’t know it had when I bought it. Good surprises all around, really.

2 Likes

So i just got several books from goodwill, expect an image dump after i eat Easter dinner

1 Like

when’s mahvel

1 Like

I fished a Skull Slicer out of bargain store near me.

Box was beat up so I convinced them to give me it half off it’s already lowered price.

3 Likes

Well forget the photo dump, i was able to get them all in one picture…
Got them all for $20.44 at goodwill, and they’re all in pretty much mint condition. It’s like $200 worth of books

2 Likes

Time to sell this! Make some money for some stuff.

after reading it, of course.

1 Like

True. True. I would love to read these.

So I bought bootlegs Gali UOW, PoW, Melum and PoE, and look what gali came with!

Ayy g1 vibess

13 Likes

Is that a ko or did g2 have pack in exclusives I didn’t know about?

Knock off

Uh… what exactly is that yellow thing?

1 Like

Trans-yellow uniter eyestalk, the same color that g1 gali had

2 Likes

Got this majestic peice of plastic today. 50$ well spent

I exsecially like that you can completely ignore the headmaster.

8 Likes

Switchin’

The Switch is sold out everywhere. I went hunting for it a week or two ago at all EB Games, Best Buy, Walmart and others and they said it had sold out immediately after launch.

But I perused around online, and I found that under Best Buy’s website listing for the Switch, there was a little message that said they’d be posting updates when new Switches would be available online by following their Gamer Club Bird Chatter.

I had been stalking that Bird Chatter like a very attentive bird, and soon an update came and I went to try and add it to my cart, and it went out of stock in 10 seconds. This happened twice, until finally one faithful day, they announced they’d be up @ 7:00 pm EST and I quickly smashed the add to cart button and checked out. They had a limited quantity of 30 this time, and as soon as I was done checking out, all of them had been sold.

I am souper excited right now.

And no, I won’t taste the cartridge

18 Likes

I still don’t understand this meme.

2 Likes

cool

but where is zoldo

gotta have zoldo

4 Likes

Waj, what happened to your pointy ears?

2 Likes

i see that you have not slept or shaved in days while you were waiting.

5 Likes

Since I spent all my money on the Switch, I thought I’d go ahead and sell all my old games at EB games in order to have enough store credit to buy Breath of the Wild. Turns out I had enough for something extra too.

Zoldo hath been gotten

8 Likes