The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Well it’s a good thing I got my Vakama before @Emuex bought the rest.

5 Likes

So I bought this at the mall today. It’s really neat.

5 Likes

You better not be 14 or younger…

4 Likes

Why’s that?

1 Like

I envy you immensely.

2 Likes

All the middle school kids in my neighborhood have one of those. It’s pretty much the new stupid trend. They act like cavemen discovering the wheel and what it can do around it.

4 Likes

Lol sorry about that. It probably won’t be around much longer though, things like these last about 3 or 4 weeks before fading out.

Well I am 14, but I’m a freshman in high school so at least I don’t qualify as a middle schooler. It’s definitely not the best thing in the world; I’ll probably be bored with it by tomorrow.

“Kickback!”

“Yeah Bombshell?”

“So you know how Shrapnel went missing a while ago, and that kinda sucks because he’s our boss?”

“Yeah.”

“Well I had the idea that we can look for a new boss till he get’s back!”

“Bombshell that’s an amazing idea!”

“Great, because he’s right over there!”

#… … …

“Bombshell this is a terrible idea.”

“Oh come on! Just look at him. He’ll make a great boss.”

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

OH SWEET MOTHER OF PRIMUS WHY!

FOR THE ROYALTY!!!

(In case you couldn’t tell I just got Inferno)

9 Likes

so apparently i’m too old to know the hippest trends

…what is this contraption?

9 Likes

My dearest Mr. Slime, this knick-knack is the Oscar nominated, Toy of The Last Few Weeks winning, odd piece of (arguably junk) known as the Fidget Spinner.

Basically you hold the center and the three sides spin around. It’s claimed that it helps autism and ADD and makes you focus more. I’m pretty sure it’s just a suped up Beyblade with no constellation reference or anime show.

11 Likes

No more than playing with a coin as far as I can tell, which makes them a rather ironic waste of money.
But, eh, people can spend their money on whatever junk they want, I’d only be a hypocrite if I said otherwise.

You imply beyblades aren’t significantly more impressive than these.
It’s more like a Beyblade with all the interesting and entertaining bits removed.

5 Likes

I think I agree with everything you said.

3 Likes

I was only able to get two toa team in g1, and that was the mahrii and the inika, I havent got a full g2 team, so Im getting the entire uniter team, except they are bootlegs, so, I just got Tahu and Kopaka, only Lewa and Onua to go

3 Likes

In typical me fashion, when I remembered that a game I’ve been wanting to play forever was on sale was about the time the sale was almost over.

Also this was my first steam purchase.

8 Likes

Your descent into the holo gate will continue into eternity.

I.E. steam will steal your soul in a way that only TV tropes can do better.

5 Likes

I went to Ohio recently to check out OSU and got all this stuff while there.

12 Likes

I forgot to mention I bought Transformers War for Cybertron and Fall of Cybertron.

1 Like

Just bought this very famous game that I’ve been wanting to play for years. Going to play it on my emulator and I can’t wait.

5 Likes

I have a difficult picking between K-2SO and Baze Malbus-
http://i.imgur.com/Fc35BZ7.png
more black mocs incoming

12 Likes

You got Final Fantasy VII?

2 Likes