The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

My galidor parts arrived yesterday along with 20 or so clikits hairbands. Not a whole lot of recolored technic in this one, mostly just armor pieces.

16 Likes

What are these from?

3 Likes

The good ol’ Dinosaurs sets!

11 Likes

it looks more like a hippo

5 Likes

Now I can customize my light bar less Rotf barricade as a undercover cop car.

5 Likes

Where’d you find that?

Walmart. Im pretty the premier editions are mass retail. 15$ like other deluxes too.

My store had 2 bumblebees, another barricade, and a slash so they might be easy to get.

In what country? TLK toys aren’t supposed to be available yet.

United States. I believe the premier figures came out on the 24th

Edit; you’re right. I shouldn’t have found him yet

Though that price is very attractive. I might have to take another trip.

1 Like

Well, back in 09 I found the entire first Revenge of the Fallen wave at Wal-Mart a week before their release date, so, Wal Mart has never been one for keeping with strict schedules.

33 for a deluxe class is attractive? I’d rather not have any of them

Not for buying no.

Now if you’ll excuse me I have a mip barricade to sell.

1 Like

the street dates are all screwed up. Most of the early street date info said it was the 24th, but now it says that it’s may 1st.

1 Like

@Rockho T-Rex heads. They make good armor if you can fit enough technic inside. Basically just adding to what little sand blue I have from Jango Fett and the Shoretrooper. One of my last orders has duplicate sand blue tail tips from this set, since they make good armor too.

2 Likes

Snatched the very last 20% off Quaker Baker…literally was the only Bonkle left on shelves…not sure whether to feel gratified or sad

15 Likes

I remember that meme, good ol’ times uh

I think I remember it? Feels weird

Nice purchase, even though the set kinda sucks, unless you mod/revamp it

2 Likes

is it a good thing or a sad thing if i tell you that i have three of each beast sets.

1 Like

Sad because I dont have any, but good for you, cool mocs can come out of that

1 Like

i don’t moc sadly. Im more into building figures.

1 Like

I think I might be falling down the rabbit hole…

7 Likes