The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

good choice
but be sure to try and do one of these

/s

I’m joking
be sure to keep safe whilst on the road
it would be a shame to lose a member of this community

also what car will you be starting to drive first?

15 Likes

I’ve driven several with my permit, but the car bequeathed for my personal use is a Ford Escape.

2 Likes

After 15+ Gunpla I finally decided to get some better supplies.
Nippers
Some sticker primer
And a presition tool

Also got a 1/100 scale dynames to test them on.

4 Likes

Shipping was hell but worth it.

I didn’t have my setup ready but here’s some pictures I took:

I might do a review later.

14 Likes

So the closest thing to Amazon that Scandinavia has had this thing called “Green Friday”, which is basically an excuse for having another Black Friday. And I might have gone slightly overboard…

I also ordered one more thing that hasn’t arrived yet.

6 Likes

Pretty dragon lady.

Her “dress” looks like its made from the HF cocoon pieces :stuck_out_tongue:

It does :thinking:

1 Like

2 down 2 to go.

6 Likes

after all these years

25 Likes

Nice! I bought it too!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Found a huge lego box for $25.25. Opened it and it had a disappointingly short stock of Bionicle pieces, there were two Mctoran feet, two Mctoran disks, and Matoro’s Mctoran Mask. There were 22 fully built classic minifigures including 7 pirates, 4 knights, 1 bat king dude, 3 Octan people, 2 swimming people, 4 spacemen, a ghost, and Infomaniac, I’ve heard the version I’ve got it worth about 90 bucks out of packaging, but he doesn’t have the right color hat. I added Jhonny thunder, dumbledore, 1 Octan guy, and 4 pirates to my baseplate.

4 Likes

Yeah, Infomaniac goes for quite a bit in general. It really sucks that your fig doesn’t have the right hat. Other than him, the other finds are very cool. Nice pickup.

Yeah, there were also some friends pieces, which was useful for rare colors and such.

Managed to pick up this guy not too long ago. Ignika himself is rather generic (albeit sporting a nice color scheme), but applying him to the skyboard really makes a difference given all the cool poses you can put him in.

20 Likes

I found bombshell in a dollar store for$8.
yes, I have shrapnel.

Now I just need to wait for the new wave of deluxes to show up in my area.

8 Likes

I got a lot of cool stuff this Free Comic Book Day.

Marvel’s GOTG and “Defenders” book, DC’s Wonder Woman Year One preview, and this Zelder thing.

TMNT #64, TF The War Within Dark Ages #2 and #3, Silver Surfer Vol. 2 #40, and Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps #18.

And these gems. The arms a loose, but they are still able to Wreck and Roll. Topspin and Twintwist. These two kept me from getting some old Bonkle sets.

8 Likes

Silver Surfer had a great run of comics during the 80’s and 90’s. I have a ton.

Can’t wait for the generations figures of these guys, they’re absolutely worth more than some bonkles.

1 Like