The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

A grocer of greens

Only 2 more to go!

16 Likes

i have the same shelfs as you craig

Because I’m one of the maybe twenty people who like Drome Racers sets.

14 Likes

I can see how old it is so must have costed a lot
I like the middle BTW

I don’t mean to brag but…

I just got a bag full of Bonkles and a tahu mata for a very low price

17 Likes

I see a hockey player chest there, thats not bonkle

I’m late but here’s some stuff I got

11 Likes

Now I also have the thing that hadn’t arrived! It’s a quite interesting thing I’ve acquired I must say.

I didn’t get the box, but it’s this game.

14 Likes

a fine addition to my collection has came

11 Likes

Oh boy.

My dad found a bin with a bunch of his college keepsakes today and he and I looked through it.

Not only did we find a bunch of California raisins figures, but also all of his old comicbooks. I’ve sorted through it by now, there’s some old Star Wars books, almost four years worth of Groo the Wanderer, and even a third printing of the first TMNT book. There’s more than what I listed, but that would take a while.

2 Likes

My fauvorite piraka! Inly bad thing is that the parts smell basement

11 Likes

Um, what are you trying to say?

2 Likes

Basically, it does’nt smell good

Aha! Nice! Especially that TMNT comic printing!

https://puu.sh/vKxWw/c83c49e9d7.JPG
Healthy haul from last week. The one on the right is essentially [Evidence: the manga.] (https://youtu.be/7lvMNLhJrb0)

2 Likes

Finally got my last Ninjago Brickmaster book today:

… but there is a small problem… namely that most of the peices are missing (i bought a used version of this book on amazon.uk) that also include Cole and Lasha. So yeah until i can replace the missing peices i won’t be able to build any of the models from this book.

by the way, a fun little fact here, both this and the prior Ninjago Brickmaster book have no actual story in it, just scenarios that you can build with small story details, were as the Chima book had a narrative to it that connected all of the diffierent models together.

5 Likes

If any of you follow my Vlogs on YouTube, you know I have recently discovered and now frequently visit/help out at a LEGO reseller store. A few weeks back I found this amazing piece in a bin of Bionicle parts. I’ve just now purchased and taken possession of a Vacuum Metal Krana Kal.

At first I was 95% sure it was a White Metal, but the hard gray plastic connection point on the backside led me to conclude it is indeed a Vacuum Metal. There is a longer story as well as a close-up “review” video that I will be posting in a day or two if anyone is interested. Direct your questions and awe there, please.

I now declare bragging rights for 23 hours.

GO HERE
-Oonie

34 Likes

Let me buy it pls. /s

2 Likes

This is my new dream career now :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

(Can I have help rotating this?)

Technically, I owned it, but didn’t know I owned it, so I guess I can post this. My mom found a Kanohi Akaku under her bed while cleaning today. No one knows where it came from, no one knows where its been.

7 Likes

I must have the store address!