The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

That Eva unit 01 fig next to those jojo characters is pretty sweet.

1 Like

Yeah

I caved and finally decided to complete beast wars tripredicus.

Now if only there was a Upgrade kit for him.

14 Likes

You lucky son of a ****. Where did you get it?

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s the Revoltech rebuild figure in case you were wondering. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would you believe my roommate had 3 sets of them (now 2 since I bought 1)? Originally I bought seaclamp only since he’s the best of the three but as stated I caved and bought the other 2. Even ramhorn isn’t as bad as some reviews and pictures make him out to be.

1 Like

Latest toy haul

4 Likes

Is that a g1 Wheely I see in the middle of the 2nd picture?

1 Like

Movie slapdash (with missing hands)

5 Likes

I have that guy in red.

1 Like

I have my paints and things and should be getting a Space Marine Tactical Squad soon. Can’t wait to make a beautiful company of Crimson Chins

2 Likes

It’s a cool mold. I just liked the creepy look to it and for 10$ I figured why not.

1 Like

Haven’t just got these, but continued with the Army and grabbed another two Shoretroopers. Bringing the Total Shoretrooper Count up to 13.

13 Likes

But why get so many of the same guy?

1 Like

Because he likes wasting money, well, not wasting if you really like getting 10+ of each

Just got another copy of the Grievous set, making my count of them 3.

Yay.

2 Likes

For parts?

2 Likes

Well, potentially. Plus it was $15, so I couldn’t pass that offer up.

3 Likes

They’re Army Builders; can’t have an army with a single guy, now can we? And these guys aren’t One Man Armies.

3 Likes

Got different minifigures from different series. None of them were what I was looking for but I did actually like 3/4 of them. The one I don’t like is the guy with the turban, whatever his name was. Wish I did get what I was looking for though, as they were really nice figures.

6 Likes