The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Where do you buy those? ebay?

I have a store near me but for specifics ussually Amazon. I just got lucky and the store had 2 of these out so I bought one.

1 Like

this is what i received today:

five more and i will have all of the Senseis.

2 Likes

Another white whale harpooned

Now I have all the good modulars

13 Likes

So I traveled afar and found a bunch of larger sets on clearance including 2017 sets, some being Ragana’s Magic Shadow Castle & Jestro’s Headquarters for $40. I had a tight budget with me so I only gotten 2 sets, after I bought them I actually saw a scalper picking the leftover Iron Doom. :confounded:
http://i.imgur.com/Er4cYbh.png

10 Likes

F-f-FIFTEEN DOLLARS FOR AN IRON DOOM?!

:cry: You lucky butthead

I picked these up yesterday. The Krok and Topspin are for a friend.

I also received Alm and Celica a week ago and a week prior to that my friend got me all the AC amiibo I was missing for about $21. I’m just waiting for a day to open them.

10 Likes

leo addicted 2 amiibooooo

3 Likes

I don’t have enough decepticon jets.

10 Likes

Oh boy Duplos!

I love these fat little missile pieces. Also the duplo fire extinguisher looks like a serial killer if you flip it around.

Duplos can give a madman hours of entertainment.

23 Likes

Neither do I, not counting TR Megatron and Galvatron.

Flex dem metal muscles

1 Like

Its a, “gun show” then :smirk:

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197460855892344832/320327393539653642/image.jpg

i like the star wars
it has big war things and space girls

15 Likes

All three are excellent reads. Great books that won’t disappoint!

2 Likes

I have not read Twilight Company or Bloodline, but Ahsoka was very good. You’ll enjoy that one, at least.

Just ordered Carnage and Ultron (big bad minifigures) off of Bricklink, for possible stopmotions, but more likely just because I like Carnage and Ultron. I will update when I get them.

1 Like

after 10 or so hours of work, he is mine.

7 Likes

Look who showed up in the mail a day early! I can’t take pictures right now, but I will as soon as I can, along with a photo comic like what I did with Inferno.

9 Likes

Lets go. Hope the Cheeta hind legs don’t bother you though.

1 Like

Don’t worry. I knew exactly what I was getting into when I bought him. The robot kibble doesn’t really bother me at all.

2 Likes