The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Just got Benny and Bad Cop for Dimensions for ten bucks from a Flea Market of all places.

You’re a lucky man yink

a lucky man

1 Like

Bricklink order

Wooooooooooo!

Also, got 3 free Metru masks. Prettu great

12 Likes

Just got a bricklink order for a couple of big projects. I don’t know where the seller got so many wing pieces from but I got 200 of them for 4 cents each.

15 Likes

But, why?

1 Like

You’ll probably find out why in a few weeks.

1 Like

Now that is impressive.

I’ll guess scales for a dragon or some other reptile…

But that’s really nice, wish all BL things were that cheap.

2 Likes

crushed, but still sealed

12 Likes

A winged dragon? Perhaps one of Ra?

Yugioh adbriged joke here.

2 Likes

Wing Gundam Zero Custom?

i’m thinking, with the keetorange next to it, i smell a Toa Ignika revamp.

2 Likes

dang it now you’re making me miss living in Texas (it is very hard to find any sort of mexican candy in Georgia, meanwhile there was always a bunch of it at any HEB you’d go to)

2 Likes

Another $10 down the drain. :dollar:
http://i.imgur.com/hIiA5YY.png

11 Likes

Also got some bored stuff that I not want to show here.

3 Likes

That set looks like it has survived a bombardment!

The scary thing is that would’ve been $50 down the drain at retail price. :scream:

2 Likes

145 boxes, still didn’t get everything I wanted.

2 Likes

You got the Sentai Genji. (even though to me he looks more like Kamen Rider but that’s my opinion)

2 Likes

Crappy quality pic yes, but you can still see the price tag. If it weren’t that much I would’ve never gotten this set. It was pretty mediocre, the best of the Battle Suits for sure, but the marked down price made it a good steal. How strangely are the suits doing that it got marked down this much?

7 Likes

You know what’s better than getting a load of Bionicle G1 parts and sets?

Getting it all for FREE.

Pretty sure, despite me hoping so, that not ALL of the parts are there, but the majority appear to be. I’ll post an update when I finally sort it all out and get as many sets built as possible.

So…don’t expect anything more of this until Christmas or something :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes