The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

A Cobi Vought F4U Corsair. This is probably the best non-Lego/non-Mega Bloks set I’ve ever purchased…

1 Like

got this sucker on friday. mediocre, but serviceable with decals and pannel lines.

14 Likes

Nice jetfire. :smirk:

5 Likes

oh, trust me

i got a VF-1S kit that’s perfect to repaint into Jetfire.

2 Likes

11 Likes

WHAT
HOW MUCH DID THIS EVEN COST

3 Likes

I said I’d get this if it dropped to $15,
it dropped to $10.

8 Likes

seriously, good luck with the controls. That is apparently the biggest problem about the game from what i have heard.

It costed $63.60
Here’s the actual listing if you’re interested in buying one too: Bandai+Super+Robot+Chogokin+Mazinger+Z+Iron+Cutter+Edition+135mm+Figure+Japan for sale online | eBay

3 Likes

I already know about the controls, that’s why I didn’t get it till it was 10 bucks,
but Vinny pizzapasta figured out a way to use the controls and he enjoyed the game after that point, so that’s how I’m gonna play.
Even if zero isn’t amazing I only spent $5 on it, so I’m not gonna be super broken up over it.

huh, that’s actually not that bad

I used my birthday monis

I also got this just not with birthday monis

8 Likes

knowing amazon’s prices, around 65$.

huh, i was close.

Before Topical Storm Cindy Vortex going to tear the Gulf States a part, I got Luke’s Landspeeder, The Dual of Fates sets, Ninjago DVD (the pre-Lloyd mini-series), & a ton of sugar. Also Luke’s face + with Green Latern’s Hair and Spidey’s body make a pretty good Peter Parker Minifigure.

1 Like

@ToaKylerak got Lewa Mata and Jala at a local third party lego store. I also made sure he could get pieces for Tahu Mata.

All I need now is the fire sword for him. Until then I gave him a placeholder.

21 Likes

Just got triple T

7 Likes

The legend returns.

1 Like

I finally bought the Tryon 3. This thing has been on my wish list since I began this hobby.

4 Likes

how is it? is it worth getting?

Well the transformation is no where near as smooth as in the anime and it’s wrists aren’t quite strong enough to hold up its giant beam saber but it’s a really good kit. Surprising enough it’s massive backpack doesn’t affect the balance at all despite how it looks. It’s also a lot more solid then other combining kits.

Though one warning; the eye sticker is difficult to get right. Luckily from a distance it’s not noticeable.

3 Likes