The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

… because i want the original figures and also because they are more acurate to the show?

also Legend armada Megatron have none of the gimmicks like his original toy, and instead just reuses the model for Legend Megatron.

I haven’t gotten to play it yet bc i’m on vacation, but it seems like a great game.

1 Like

What game I should better tf rise of the dark spark. Or fall of cybertron?

fall of cybertron is definitely the superior game
in all accounts, really

2 Likes

Ok, good to know

Fall of Cybertron is backwards compatible, or so I’ve heard.

1 Like

Rise of the Dark Spark is a pitiful attempt to cash-in on Age of Extinction back in 2014. The gameplay is exactly the same as it is in Fall of Cybertron and the Dark of the Moon game from 2011, but it was developed by a different studio that didn’t understand fun level design live High Moon Studios did.

Everything about the game was generic and dull, and even the top-notch voice acting couldn’t save it. Don’t waste your money. One of the few games I’ve ever regret buying.

They also made Grimlock look bland and uninteresting. It’s a giant robot t-rex! How do you make that look bland and uninteresting?!

2 Likes

today i received:

Chain Reaction

&

Starcast

Now i have all of the Senseis from Imaginators.

3 Likes

Got Some anime stuff today.

2 Likes

I got Pohatu Mata in a dream I had last night. Does that count?

9 Likes

Dude I get stuff in dreams all the time too!

2 Likes

oh my god i love higurashi

1 Like

If only it got a decent dub.

the dub was pretty bad imo. but the original japanese and the VNs were great

1 Like

I swear to Mata Nui. These pun names are gonna kill me.

3 Likes

Got all these parts for 5 Euros from my local internet store. Im quite happy to get the two Flat Silver Avohkii from the 2003 Makuta set for just that amount, let alone all of these pieces as well.

Those Brutaka and Axon weapon pieces are quite impressive in person. Also the Barraki head is something. This whole haul basically refilled my pin collection as well as my connector and limb collection.

16 Likes

And todays Armada Transformer is:

Yeah… i could not find any videos with Armada Cyclonus, and the ones that i did find had no audio so i had to just go with this one.

7 Likes

Got this at my local junk market for a dollar. It came with everything except

• Krana-Kal

• Instructions

• Rubber Band

• CD Rom thingy.

All of the pieces are in surprisingly good condition, nothing broken, and the gears in the middle are only slightly discolored.

As for the canister, it’s also in really great condition. Nothing is peeling, and there isn’t any dust on it at all (except for some dust in between the cracks on the lid). The only damage that I could find was a bubble underneath the sticker on the front, most likely from warping.

11 Likes

T̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶d̶i̶d̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶

3 Likes

The Bohrok-Kal, dingus. Y’know, the reason people buy the set? The main part of buying it in the first place

Pretend that has a line through it because I don’t know how to do that.

1 Like