The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

THESE BAD BOYS JUST CAME IN THE POST

I now have all the books needed to make a Fifth Edition Game of Dungeons and Dragons

6 Likes

Behold!

o yay a full set of cringe

hides in terror

2 Likes

Got myself this set because I really wanted Ghost Rider and Hobgoblin!

Really impressed how intricate yet small this glider design is. I just wish it was a bit thinner.

Ghost Rider’s bike is my favorite Lego Marvel vehicle build ever. It’s simple yet has detail and neat little building techniques.

Then we have our friendly neighborhood Spider-Man! I refused to use the Super Jumper for this set because they didn’t fix it and I’d hate to ruin my second Spider-Man.

9 Likes

Finally arrived!
I’m not a weeb I swear

I find it funny how the package was filled with pages from a manga magazine

I’m going to see if I can find out what manga this is to read it.

3 Likes

Why bring it up? We won’t judge. We are on a forum about a dead Lego series.

1 Like

I tend to get stuff like Japanese newspapers. Really reminds you it came from somewhere else.

4 Likes

Got myself a Megatron to go with Megaempress.

Now she can be ignored on my shelf.

8 Likes

7 Likes

These were stupid cheap, and the pieces are interesting. The candles would look good on a menorah or a large scale angel moc. Textured muffin cup would make a great skirt or lamp shade.

9 Likes

Guess im not the only one with a Cupcake. There were other duplo sets on clearance but can’t think of a good part usage at the moment.
http://i.imgur.com/8esWWgv.png

5 Likes

i wish i was a manly man
but im not

17 Likes

You could have gotten good sets. Instead you got that Moana set.

4 Likes

Went to a flea market and found some baseplates and Swedish donald duck comics issues 33 2006, 48 2005, 45 2005

4 Likes

It’s surprisingly decent. It doesn’t have a weird color scheme like the other Disney sets and the builds are pretty well done.

Can’t say the same for the castle tho. That thing is uglier than you. c:
At least the figs are nice.

4 Likes

it does really look cool, does it float?

lol no
Here’s a good rule of thumb for most LEGO boats. If it doesn’t have a specialized piece to act as the majority of the bottom of the ship, it doesn’t have the ability to float.

2 Likes

then it sucks, sink it, it shall be the next titanic

@Whaddon Sweet, you play D&D?
@Toa_Taruho back when I ordered my baby a few months ago, the box came stuffed with Japanese newspaper.

1 Like

i got 4 more squidwards

i need more

edit: why did my life get flipped turned upside-down

35 Likes