The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Bought these today:

I usually don’t buy manga that I’ve never read before but I made an exception for this as I liked the art and it seemed to have decent reviews when I quickly googled it at the store.

As for the other two books, I’ve really wanted to improve my drawing human skills (specially heads and facial expressions) so I’m hoping to find these books helpful.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty comic. You know, it’s getting a TV adaptation next season.

1 Like

Yeah, I realized that earlier today. I already finished the first volume and I really liked it. Now I’m off to finding the rest online :smile:

1 Like

I think this belongs here?

1 Like

this is what i received today:

if your all wondering what this is, well…:

A couple weeks ago I got to spend an awesome time with @Waj at Brickfête 2017. We had an awesome time and both picked up some pretty cool LEGO. Here’s a look at what I got:

I mainly got a lot of various Constraction and System parts:

I also picked up a lot of old instruction manuals and boxes:

22 Likes

Make a moc dude. I would love to see it.

2 Likes

I’ve got a video full of 'em coming soon. :wink:

4 Likes

hypehypehypehypehypehypehypehypehype

I am excited! Can’t wait.

3 Likes

Let there be light!!

Lamps!!! I finally got lamps after 2 weeks yay!

5 Likes

I think I am a lil bit kleptomaniac, I stole a couple of pieces from the darth vader bf my nephew has, poor guy

As long as you replace them, it’s ok.

I dont,

4 Likes

RIP.

I would probably do the same tbh

What?

Also why?

fixed it,

he just destroys the sets, I just try to save atleast a couple of pieces, tho I modify the set so it doesn’t get too affected by the removal of those pieces

Why not ask?

1 Like

because he wont listen, and I am far from being a good person

1 Like

While its not a moral thing to do, in the end who care so long as you werent caught by the one who had the set, it aint hurting no one if they dont notice any difference. If he doesnt appreciate the sets fully, there are those who will.

I would laugh if the dude used these boards and found out about his lost parts this way. The reactions would be at the level of Indian soap operas.

As a kind note, never say you stole something to people on the net. Thats never a good thing to do despite being the “honest thing” to say (messy moral nonesense and all that). We dont need to know how you got it, we can just live by that you got it in general.

If he doesn’t notice or doesn’t care, then I guess it’s fine. But if he ever asks for them back, then do it.

4 Likes