The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Cough Cough… I’ve been here for 16 years…

4 Likes

whoa, nice. i didn’t get the pro controller, but i did pick up one of the new amiibo (the grill)

2 Likes

non-official transformers are typically more expensive.

Oh my goodness, it’s been a whole year since posting anything here. Hope everyone is doing well both new and old members. Found some Ninjago Movie sets today and had to pick up some

13 Likes

I just got rocket league and Rainbow six siege and a brand new gaming headset for my xb1!

1 Like

I wish I had an X-Box…

1 Like

Found this in an antique store yesterday.

(Sideways pictures strike again!)

1 Like

Paid $75 for what ended up being 17 lbs (7.71 kg) of lego + 2lbs (0.91 kg) of clone brand. So $4.41/lb. Most of the parts included are from The Hobbit, Chima, and Ninjago.

15 Likes

My Walmart skipped a wave, looks like I’m gonna have to order topspin and perceptor online,
Joy.

Also, haven’t really been a fan of ninjago, but I figured I’d get a set and see if it could reignite the interest I had for the first year in time for the movie.
Though I’ll also have to watch ttv’s catchup series.

9 Likes

got my knight morpher annihilator aka hearts of steel nemesis prime today

8 Likes

Brickfair haul boys.

15 Likes

I got a sunburn on the back of my legs and some awesome memories from the Florida Keys.

2 Likes

Shock Trooper and Cyborg Echo! Who are the other two CAC clones?

I never knew CAC moulded pink weapons. Something tells me they’re not GAR standard-issue…

9 Likes

got these bad boys a few days ago (not including the uber sexy Fire Mech)

i love them more than I love riccy
and i love me some riccy

13 Likes

I got an 80-inch (203 cm) scythe with a 20-inch (50.8 cm) blade on Thursday

7 Likes

Why tho

2 Likes

Is it also a gun.

4 Likes

It was actually just Echo who came from CAC, the other three are just on the business cards so they would stand up. They are the Episode II lieutenant, clone wars Commander Cody, and the Shock Trooper that came in the police gunship.
(The pink weapons were from a grab bag from CAC, and I imagine they are not standard issue)

2 Likes

Obviously for his Night Job as the Grim Reaper intern.

6 Likes

These will make fine additions to my collection.

14 Likes