The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I completed my original four ninja in Airjitzu form today htanks to Barnes and Noble having Zane and Kai!

1 Like

Well yesterday I got new pair of hairphones and a thumb drive also I try some White Chocolate M&M’s.

http://i.imgur.com/JNfgleY.png

I’ve went to visit Walmart and have $15 dollars in my wallet atm, these set are on clearance for $10 each and had to think through which I can effective use. :pouch:

[details=My Purchase]
http://i.imgur.com/ke8boPj.png
Constraction for life.[/details]

5 Likes

A few things I’ve ordered that finally arrived, including an imported CW Season 6 with German package (thankfully I can still watch it in English).

6 Likes

Garbage photo of TR Brawn in case if you thought I was lying.

I also got this:

Found it at the clearance aisle at Walmart for 15 bucks. Score.

I also got these from Steam:

4 Likes

My copy of Clone Wars Season 5 has a Japanese cover. Glad I’m not the only one out there with a foreign language copy of a Clone Wars season. :joy:

1 Like

Yes.

7 Likes

Are they still making that batman set? or is it just one of those sets that you have to hope they had extras in the back? (which is how i got Matoro Inika)

Also i’ve got 2 boxes that came in the mail earlier this week, i’ll reveal what came in them this Saturday once i move into my dorm

1 Like

this is what i received from Amazon.com today:

1 Like

If I didnt knew I thought it was Skylanders at first.

yeeeesss

7 Likes

WOW!! Incredible! How much work do you think it needs?[quote=“Hautaka, post:6757, topic:3527, full:true”]
This is a 1962 Corvair. It isn’t going to be a muscle car. It cost $2500.
The idle is too high, the paint is old, there is a dent in the front and in the back, (both small), it needs to be reupholstered, and the steering wheel is loose and is too small.
There’s all the info for ya.
[/quote]

That… That’s it???

Wow. Absolutely incredible.

2 Likes

And got the Ice Tank. Now just have to wait until they announce/release Cole’s Mech

8 Likes

Got a seaspray for my seaspray

15 Likes

Lucky.

I recently got a few Bionicles

The lady I bought it from also threw in these masks for free which include a brown misprint Matatu and a Exlusive copper Huna among other useful masks.

All of this for $150 AUD or if you’re American that’s about $120

26 Likes

Finally, at long last, I found something other than Wave 1 Deluxe and Wave 1 Voyagers. Bout dang time. So, I picked me up a Hound today.

Also grabbed some NinjaGo movie minifigures. Koko ended up being a duplicate, but I didn’t have Cole and the Rocker Guy yet, so not all was lost. Now I’ve got five collectable minifigs!

11 Likes

Got the greatest superhero trilogy ever on Blu-Ray near the middle of July. Forgot to post it here.

@ToaKylerak went to a local 3rd party Lego store, and he hit the jackpot.

He got quite a good haul, with tons and tons of different colored 2001 Kanohi for our collection and plenty of pieces to finish up some other Toa we tried to build.

One of the best things he found was 2 of these Copper Hunas (I only pictured one because we were driving at the time).

There was also this nice orange Kaukau, meant to go on Pohatu when I complete him.

Here’s the complete set of the Tohunga, with Turaga Nokama in the background.

Here’s the complete 2001 water set, with Macku, Nokama, and Gali standing proud.

3 of the complete Toa Mata. Pohatu is nearly done and the building of Onua is under way.

Bonus MOC: A character Kylerak made when he was younger for the game Tales of the Tohunga simply named “Cookie.”

Bonus Image: LOVE ISN’T CANON MAKU.

26 Likes

cries

7 Likes

Shin Godzilla Bluray.

5 Likes