The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Got myself a 64 Gb micro SD for my switch and the halo scorpion today.
I ordered both Corrin amiibo a few weeks ago and they arrived today. I finally completed the full smash amiibo line, a grand total of 62 amiibo.

4 Likes

AHHHHHHH!

AHHHHHHH!!

##AHHHHHHH!!!##

Oh, and this thing’s cool too, I guess.

15 Likes

It’s finally out?!

I just bought titanfall 2 and preordered battlefront 2

3 Likes

So as of now I own
Turbo rescue megazord
Titan megazord
Thundersaurus megazord
Super zeo megazord
Red battlezord
And pyramidas

I think I might have a problem.

5 Likes

yeah-

you don’t got enough.

3 Likes

Picked this up today. If I like it, I’m getting his complete works. So far, it’s really good!

5 Likes

The Call of Cthulhu is babies first Lovecraft book. A highly recommended book for any child being introduced to the wonderous world of Lovecraft, also good for all ages and animals.

so, whilst going to a shop that sold stuff like collectibles, cards, games, books and LEGO

I found this

the Mask Maker vs Skull Grinder set, for twenty five pounds (I got three pounds off due to the box’s quality)

I saw the set last year I went there, but since I owned it already I felt like I did not need another. I then bought it this year since it surprisingly wasn’t sold, I feel proud for buying it as well.

9 Likes

Just picked up TR trigger happy for a good price

I feel like that’s sarcasm…

hard to tell over the internet

It is babies first Lovecraft book. Everyone knows about Cthulhu so they buy his stuff and not the other more important Lovecraftian Old Gods like Azathoth, Yog-Sothoth, or Nyarlathotep.

Its a good start, but the other books are far more interesting and longer.

Ok, now I get it. I thought you were joking since you said it was good for all ages. Anyways, I already know that I’m gonna get a collection of all his works once I finished this, so I’m really excited!

These arrived today. I wish the Pikmin amiibo had the purple and white Pikmin.

10 Likes

believe me when I say the quality of this one, IS AMAZING
the quality of the plastic almost feels like real lego, I would say the rubber tube is even better in the bootleg!

things to note;
The mask actually attaches to a g2 bionicle head like some people suggested in another topic
It has a random skullspider pet, I guess it’s supossed to be a hook or something
the chest doesnt really tab in, but not because of the quality, just the way it’s built doesnt allow the pieces to fully connect

time to rebuild it my way

12 Likes

Miles Moralez Spider-Man revamp…

That makes it a must buy for anyone that wants to use the G2 heads with a neutral faceplate mask

I find this set to be quite worth, everyone should buy it.

with a trans dark red eyestalk

2 Likes

I like how the function is hidden well, unlike the Uniter sets.

https://sgws3productimages.azureedge.net/sgwproductimages/images/140/8-9-2017/69611759135450na.JPG

I have finally won.

19 Likes