The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Purse returned to the flea market yet again…
$6 Lerahk in great condition and came with instructions, a comic which I didn’t know it came with, and the Kraata

Also got these little guys

25 Likes

Just whaẗever you don’t let the chickens near Sensei Wu.

11 Likes

get dabbed on

1 Like

What is this?

2016?

3 Likes

I got a kopaka nuva for $5 at a garage sale

canister and all

1 Like

Preparing for that Christmas dinner I see.

3 Likes

why tho? they are cute when they are young, but when they grow up they become UGLY CHICKENS, what are you going to do with them? fried chicken?

2 Likes

When they become adult they keep vipers away, so that might be a reason.

2 Likes

I just got K-2SO 2 times for 11 euro. Amazing deal.

1 Like

It’s 2017. Memes never die.

Like my sadness.

3 Likes

######maybe

Raise them, they make more, sell some of them, and repeat

3 Likes

That sounds like it would involve a bit too much chicken incest.

4 Likes

It sounded a whole lot better than I realized

2 Likes

Went and picked up Uncharted: The Lost Legacy today since it came out, and then went to Walmart to pickup some commandstrips. While I was there, lo and behold, Voyager Megatron and 7 Voyager Hounds were there, as well as Deluxe Crosshairs and Strafe from Deluxe Wave 3.

I’m pretty happy with my college town. :smile:

10 Likes

For $5 at Walmart.

12 Likes

What to do with all those human heads…can you make a Hydra out of them?

Thats example is not really what was suggested.

More like this

4 Likes

You actually found deluxes in store that weren’t from wave one?! All my Walmart has are wave 1 deluxes and megatron / hound.

You have no idea how jealous I am right now.

It’s kinda been done, from what I can remember. I can’t find the MOC now, but it was a Mickey Mouse with a few SW heads.

I’m amazed myself, but what is weird is I’ve still seen zero sign of Wave 2 Deluxe figures. It seems like poor Drift and Squeeks have been skipped altogether. Still, when I went yesterday they only had two Berserkers, Barricade, Crosshairs, and Strafe, with many pegs left empty, so maybe once they restock I’ll be able to find Drift, Hot Rod, and Wave 3 Bumblebee.

If I get enough flesh bone, then maybe.