The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Well I got Combiner Wars Vortex today, and I got 3 Aerialbots, Protectobots, & Combaticons left!

she is a good girl
she is a best girl

sideways pics are my personal favorite

20 Likes

let me repeat, WHY IS IT A SHE not to be read on an angry voice, more like in a questioning life voice

Y’know how boats are all girls?

Well Lego sets are the same way.

7 Likes

yeah true except for all those bionicle sets who’s characther is male

1 Like

They’re girls in disguise.

She is also a girl that doesnt fit with the regular sets due to the ground level being higher than the rest and also having a river thing.

2 Likes

It works out for the most part and with some light modding, the river won’t be an issue.
Besides, I’d rather have the body of water over basic cement. It fits the setting way more and is rather impressive when it comes to how it was built.

4 Likes

so it’s seattle?

I got this a few days ago, at least I can get a picture of all the mechs.

12 Likes

That’s some asymmetrical thinking, friend

2 Likes

Whats that suppose to mean? Asymmetrical, wut? The building just doesnt fit with the regular buildings, not even from an visual stand point, nor the structural standpoint. Its nice looking by itself, but with others its out of place.[quote=“DarkHenrik, post:6859, topic:3527”]
He has a point. the building just does not fit so well with the LEGO City buildings.

It’s like if one placed the Lion temple between two version of the Ninjago City building. The temple would be out of place
[/quote]

I think the set would work wonders if it had a surrounding area done in the same fashion with multiple levels and a canal area.

He has a point. the building just does not fit so well with the LEGO City buildings.

It’s like if one placed the Lion temple between two version of the Ninjago City building. The temple would be out of place.

1 Like

u mean the 2 mechs, the mechdragon, the weird water strider thing, the tank and the flyer

My Colorado Springs comicon haul

And yes; that is a g1 jetfire with the macross head.

10 Likes

My birthday haul, from left to right; Jolly Ranchers, Skittles, flippin’ awesome Star Labs and Flash wallet, (inside the wallet) several gift cards (and one I’ve been ordered to only use it on Lego), an English muffin, Do Hard Things (good book, would recommend), Batman in the Phantom Zone, Hotel for Dogs and shiver Green Lantern (both from my younger sisters who couldn’t know any better. Oh, and not pictured, but the thing taking the picture, is a new phone.

I’d say it’s a pretty good haul, and as a bonus I’ll be getting my driving permit soon!

*EDIT: @Waj, could you be so kind as to flip my photo over? I’m on mobile, so…

Edit: Sure but pls flag the post next time if you need an image flipped. Thanks! - Waj

5 Likes

Is that Nostalgia Critic image signed?

2 Likes

I got a pet now

17 Likes

I don’t usually buy Ninjago but I needed something for my dorm and this set looks really cool.

16 Likes

Nice, I have the same one.

It seems to have found a nice chew toy.

1 Like