The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

hey @Political_Slime, did you know that Jens was originaly a plant creature. But after Gorm burned him alive, he had to build a robotic shell to survive?

3 Likes

V

Finally got my replacement lady deadpool after the first broke faster then some knock offs.

I kinda expected better then that for a 25$ collectors edition figure.

Edit; so I finally heard back from the company and as soon as they get more in they’ll be sending me a boxed replacement. Time to start looking at pricing.

6 Likes

Got a new PC and a monitor
new graphics card and PSU will arrive soon

7 Likes

Can’t
https://sgws3productimages.azureedge.net/sgwproductimages/images/140/8-9-2017/69611759135450na.JPG

I’ve already been infected[quote=“Political_Slime, post:6878, topic:3527, full:true”]
bluetooth
[/quote]

Oi, standard Blueteeth

I gots me a Blueteeth deluxe

21 Likes

oh my God, galidor is spreading! Quick,
save the children!

7 Likes

Ace, we are the Children

7 Likes

Is it bad I kind of want to buy a galidor set now?

2 Likes

@Ghidora131 Whyyyy?

Picked these up a Best Buy the other day

6 Likes

Because I like the world to suffer and I’m part of the world.

Also yey Sanik

3 Likes

People buying Galidor over the novelty of having such contraversial sets, some for actually using the parts, and some that got their nostalgia reborn with rescent references and aknowledgements of Galidor by Lego…or some that honestly like the look of the sets (which is completely fine, we all have something that others would deem as “guilty pleasures”).

to those who don’t know it, but there are two more figures from the Galidor Line.

Tager

Aquart

good luck trying to find one of them, they had a limited release.

7 Likes

Good luck wanting to

:wink:

3 Likes

Waiting here for someone to accept your challenge and catch all the pokegalidors.

The first one has quite an interesting weapon.

2 Likes

And there is also one that was not released, 8322, Markarr.

1 Like

So I went to my local bricks in Minifigs by my mom’s work and…*insert maniacle laughter

10 Likes

Wait what, where exactly did you get those parts?Bricks in Minifigs? LE WUT? Jelly.

Bricks and minifigs. It’s like a brick and mortar Bricklink

1 Like

4 K F Z E R O

6 Likes

what’s with that box artwork.

You sure it’s not a transformer:

7 Likes

So my local Walmart had a fresh stock of the last Jedi sets

Look at these parts. I’m already liking this wave of buildable figures.

16 Likes