The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Red Hordika necks, and opaque red Bohrok eyes! YES. YES. YES. YES. YES.

Just curious, how much were they? I heard on Instagram one store had them for $5.

5 Likes

Are they rare? I have some…

1 Like

Not really, just kinda uncommon, from what I’ve heard.

1 Like

I don’t know. Maybe they just came in an expensive set?

2 Likes

@Cocoa @Khalsa721 Yeah, possibly. Thinking about it, the ones I have come from huge sets like the Technic Supercar or the EV3.

2 Likes

Red hordika necks…lego finally doing something to catch up to bootlegs.

3 Likes

Yeah there also two of them from the Ninjago bladecycle in 2012

Btw R.i.p Eljay I know this is old news now but i’ve been to caugth up in school lately

1 Like

Are people going to spam that on every unrelated board and video from now on?

1 Like

Honestly I don’t even really care about ttv. I’m just here for the message boards.

2 Likes

technically everyone with payday 2 got it yesterday, but i only got to play today

Also this…

Sorry it was not intended as spam.

:ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

I apologize for the sideways picture

10 Likes

A friend of mine gave me all of his lego sets today for free. I’m pretty happy as I’ve wanted the Falcon for years now.

17 Likes

If you squit hard enough, it will look like the new UCS Millenium Falcon.

Also wowzah, what a friend am I right.

3 Likes

That a 6gb? If so, holy crap, how did you get that for, what I’ll assume is, a reasonable price?

It’s the 3GB version, but I did end up getting this card for about 200 clams, before it sold out and scalpers shot the price up another 100

Oof. The market is pretty bad rn. I’ve kinda taken advantage of the reason it is though and made back most of what my card cost when I bought it back in february.

My entire Force Friday haul, it was really all I could get that I could both afford or was interested in, because I want both Rey an Luke’s speeders. Also from what I saw Barnes and noble is easily the best place to find stuff my target and toys r us had almost nothing

8 Likes

yet another guy who got this set

it’s pretty rad

15 Likes

I got some earphones:

But more importantly:

Mistika playing cards for ~£3!

15 Likes