The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

They made playing cards!?

3 Likes

Yup have four of them that I found at a garage sale

Cool! I knew they had made cards in 01 for Bionicle, but I didn’t know there were 08 ones too.

Also Bitil and Gorast look stupid with the inverted mask colors :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:.

3 Likes

FTFY.

1 Like

Fixed it!

I got about 10 micro USB charger cords

What evil are you planning?

5 Likes

http://i.imgur.com/kpyEw7j.png

Finally got my hands on this castle.

6 Likes

My chargers keep breaking so I decided to go to the dollar store to get spares

1 Like

celebrated my birthday early with my dad, his girlfriend gave me this new hoodie and my dad gave me the mad max game
it’s soo good

9 Likes

I also just got minecraft (don’t ask me why), Xbox one game pass, EA access, Conan exiles, dragon ball xenoverse, and Friday the 13th

Why? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

To be creative of coures :joy:

For the memes

Creativity is pointless when creepers exist.

1 Like

Why is minecraft bad?

Sure the community sucks but you don’t need to join that.

5 Likes

No it isn’t TBH. Though it basically is a meme now.

Got CW Air Raid, now with Fireflight better be show up before coming the Major Hurricane destroyed Florida’s direction.

3 Likes

@LTVmocs @Xevins @Tarkur @Ace your technically all right. I decided to create a small city but needed some helpers so I asked some ransoms on Xbox live to help me and my city was filled with lava and TNT so I decided to go solo form now on or just with trusted friends

1 Like

looks a little bit small in the pictures, but it’s a perfect fit, a little bit short I’d say

7 Likes

Say what you want about bayformers but some of the movie sub lines were actually pretty cool.

12 Likes