The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

The best sort of preparations, am I right? Warhammer 40K, by any chance?

Now, this…

…Is something that I’ve been eyeing for a while. :stuck_out_tongue:

ayye one of my hexa gear governors arrived, i really like it

but holy crAp it’s tiny

11 Likes

Why is the box so big?

1 Like

has to compensate for something

1 Like

it’s a model kit, so the parts were on sprues/runners

1 Like

Warhammer fantasy. I ordered me some Empire State Troops.

1 Like

Got more parts fodder for my BL store and personal collection. All of it was heavily marked down.

Total: $25

11 Likes

I like seeing you buy some of the girl-oriented sets because some of those have really unique pieces for MOCing.

7 Likes

got this most recent. its umm. big. lots of freebies apart from that mini dragon i bought( had to get something from the main series)

i also recently went to BRICK 2017 in London and got lots of freebies. lot of cheap stuff and a nice set.

this lot. sorry for the lateness with this all my room has been worked on so ive been unable to take photos.

9 Likes

Is the strider any good? I’m considering whether I should buy it or not.

It’s a great set. My biggest gripe is that it gets repetitive, but the end result is worth it. Also, the minifigures are fantastic, mostly Nya and Pufferfish Pete.

1 Like

My State Troops came last night.

6 Likes

What is warhammer anyway? I’ve seen them when I buy Gunpla but I’ve never really been interested to find out more.

1 Like

I think it’s some kind of video game? atleast my mom gave me a game called warhammer 40k and it didnt even bother opening it, it’s been 5 years and I still havent opened it

Im a simple man. I see an Avohkii, I like.

2 Likes

Warhammer’s only video games are one-offs. It’s primarily a tabletop game using painted miniatures.

Or Dawn of War, which is the best 40K video game, also Total War might be becoming a series for warhammer.

Warhammer is a tabletop miniature wargame. What’s a Wargame you ask? I’m glad you might have, it’s a game where you and an opponent (Or maybe a group of opponents the game can have any number of players larger than 2) where you move models around the board, and try and kill your enemies models. There is a secondary aspect to the hobby, where you buy model kits and assemble/paint them so you may play them in game.

Which Game? (It should say somewhere on the front)

Kinda like Bionicle, escept with tacit patience and expertise.

I got into WH40K with a roommate of mine a while back; still haven’t bought any models, but I’ve been reading up on the lore. Sounds incredible.

I like seeing you buy some of the girl-oriented sets because some of those have really unique pieces for MOCing.

Eh most of the parts in the Cinderella Carriages will be listed for sale in my store. Holy cow this set has a high part out value. I’m guaranteed to make some cash just selling the exclusive parts at their minimum value. The horses alone go for ~$1.50 at their lowest. The puppies go for ridiculous amounts too.

2 Likes

I just imagined a Warhammer CCBS figure made by LEGO.

That would be interesting if that happens.

1 Like