The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I caved and got myself a time shadow to go with my time force megazord.

4 Likes

So who needs parts?

7 Likes

They must have been sitting in the store for a ling time for them to get marked down that much.

1 Like

Must’ve been. Haven’t been to that Walmart in a while but I got about five BF Commander Cody’s and a Luke there for $5 apiece last summer. They have a 3-5 dollar clearance aisle that usually has lego sets in it.

2 Likes

I’d like one of those thank you.

Parted them out already, pm me if interested.

I actually found some Marceline Fun Pack for $4, but decided to skipped it since the pieces used arn’t rare aside from the figure and the axe recolor.

1 Like

I didn’t really get it yet, but hey

of course I’m getting the bootleg version,which is like 18€

I got TLK Leader Dragonstorm yesterday.

Its far from perfect, but I still really like it.

4 Likes

Heretic!

4 Likes

My initial decision was to get Ultra Sun, but then I just decided to spice things up.

8 Likes

I bought Ultra Sun personally. I’m getting kinda bored going through the tutorial again.

3 Likes

Just ordered a Power of the primes jazz aka MAGA jazz

6 Likes

I didn’t think I would, but I got it!

8 Likes

I ordered some Gundam Panel line markers and the LMHG Evangelion unit 00.

(The blue one)

The markers have been here for a week, but the Model kit…ehhhh…

2 Likes

On Saturday evening, I went to the Lego Store and bought the Lego Ninjago City set. Here it is fully finished. If you want more pictures I’ll be happy to post more.

7 Likes

Im so jelly.

Well I got 2 Creature of Earths (one of them become a parts pack), another Skull Basher for Parts, the Weird Geoffrey the Giraffe set, 1954 NECA Godzilla, Titan Returns Titanmasters Nightbeat/Flywheel/Lione, Deluxe Krok he better than Quake, Voyager Octone, & Leader Blaster.

4 Likes

well today i received in the mail:

i also purchase this from a store that is near me:

3 Likes

Got the micromaster combiner constructor squad today.

These things are slowly becoming my favorite mini transformers in my collection

3 Likes