The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I decided to pick up two Marvel Legends figures for an early Christmas gift for myself. I found Spider-Man and Green Goblin (which is an incredibly hard to find figure but I managed to get him).

Here’s the box for Spidey. The box for Green Goblin I won’t share due to bad lighting. You guys can see it for yourselves online if curious.

“Pizza time.”

I gotta say, this is quite a flexible Spider-Man figure. It’s been a lot of fun toying around with him. The only issue I have with this is that it’s INCREDIBLY hard to put on the alternate head, so I just avoid using it entirely.

I also wish it would have come with alternate hands, because him just using the normal hand and web gesture does make it hard to make action poses at times. Maybe add some fists in there next time?

This Green Goblin figure is absolutely phenomenal. The glider could be better but it works for the figure, and it’s sturdy for the most part.

My Goblin’s eyes are a bit off, but IMO that improves the figure, because it makes him look MORE insane. If there’s one critique I have, though, it’s that he’s pretty stiff when it comes to posing, so he’s harder to pose, especially when he has more weight to him.

He also has a ton of style in grace. So much so, that he and Spidey might get into a few fights to see who the better figure is.

Well crud, Spidey, why did you have to go and lose like that? IMO, I found Spider-Man to be the better figure, solely because he’s pretty flexible, so he can do a lot more awesome poses.

Overall, I don’t regret this purchase. Pretty good figures.

7 Likes

Werid, he looks to be a re-release of a figure that DID have interchangeable hands (He had three pairs of hands in total, those being two web-shooting hands, two wall-crawling hands and two fists) I don’t know why they would omit the other four hands for this version.

1 Like

I got both training sets from the LEGO Ninjago Movie.

doc brown fun back for £5 and city advent calendar. pretty nice

I got the Jelly Sub, The Master’s Fall sets for The LEGO Ninjago Movie, & a new METAL Water Bottle.

1 Like

My local Target store just randomly had these exclusive Lloyd polybags laying around.

I don’t know what you are talking about

1 Like

Love that toy. Just the perfect warpath figure.

I was at the mall and 1 store had a ko deadpool and a walking dead figure so I bought both in order to make the walking deadpool

7 Likes

Finally got him:

9 Likes

I call it a week of an extra 10% off with the employee discount with Gwen sneaking herself into the background

ignore my cursed Xbox controller

7 Likes

Today, I got Office Stuff, another Transformers 2014 G1 Legion Bumblebee, & History DVD of the Civil War American one, not Captain America story arc/movie.

1 Like

How? :goo:

So my school did this secret santa thing, and I got a Rubix Cube, which is neat. I’ve owned the thing for less than 10 minutes and its already beyond hope.

1 Like

I’m very jelly
@Looch curse you and your employee discount

here is what i collected from the post office today:

I was quite shocked when i saw how large the box for LEGO Ninjago Ctiy was. I mean, it took up the majority of space in the large box that the three sets were packed in

11 Likes

Ikr, made me feel like a young bab when I got it, it really is just ridiculously massive.

3 Likes

Just went to the Christmas store and picked this gem up behind a display tree.

GENERAL KENOBI
Thought it was just really old at first, 11-12 years it’s been sitting there,
It’s actually quite rare.

7 Likes

Hey I remember those back in 2005, They got Red as Darth Maul/Obi-Wan Kenobi, Green as Leia/Not Padme, Yellow as GG/C-3PO/Darth Vader, Blue as Mace Windu/Count Dooku/R2-D2, & Orange as Luke Skywalker/Emperor I actually didn’t remember of who was some of other major characters in the promotion from ROTS.

3 Likes

Don’t you mean the greatest marketing campaign of all time for a pretty underrated movie?

1 Like

I have that. What a throwback.

1 Like