The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Today I found PoTP grimlock at a TRU, he is cool. Yes, of course I got him if you were wondering, check the name of the topic :V

9 Likes

And I just finished the first chapter. I have to say, I love it so far.

1 Like

I recently purchased that game about the old cartoons with cups for heads.

So I got a white Rahkshi, in an unopened canister. It was amazing. And I also got a Korok Va too. Though I won’t show them off quite yet. I’m saving that for a big Christmas Haul toy comic I’ll make after the 25th.

2 Likes

I owed my roommate some money so to break up the bill I bought myself a lego bootleg.

EVERYONE, I GOT A AWARD! Also a picture frame, some batteries, & TR Voyager Optimus.

4 Likes

Ordered 75533, 75334 and the City (and perhaps the Judge Slizers. Hopefully these masterpieces should arrive asap.

What… are these?

1 Like

Seems to be the new Boba Fett and Darth Vader buildable figures

1 Like

Found all this today. Also got a new phone.

10 Likes

I was at Walmart earlier and decided to pick up this brick tape I’ve been curious about. Works pretty well.

7 Likes

I bought Star Wars-Knights of the Old Rebuild on Steam. And I am going to refund it because it strait up doesn’t work.

3 Likes

Mistaken

7 Likes

I can’t wait until Rick and Morty name-drop this randomly as Rick’s favorite cereal. Hoo boy, the cereal aisles tho.

(Psst: please laugh. It won’t really matter in the long run; just do it)

1 Like

I finally caved and picked up 2 of those bootlegs withthe posable hands. Along with those I do like remold they added to the bones.

Surprinsgly decent quality too.

5 Likes

huh? which one cane with those bones?

Not sure about the others but he comes with two. Though I will admit those pegholes are really tight.

3 Likes

Today, i received:

Also, finished the city a few days ago

6 Likes

not the figures

5 Likes

which figures are those?