The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Tfc Hades, and KFC boxbomber

1 Like

Well yesterday I got the TR Clone pack, and Percy.

1 Like

Got this as an early Christmas present a few hours ago,

It was a pretty fun build

1 Like

my uncle up in atlanta got me an xbone, took advantage of the situation and got me some vidya :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Notices minecraft in the picture
I knew it!

1 Like

i lOvE mEInKrAfT

2 Likes

Titanfall 2 doesn’t get enough love

5 Likes

\[T]/

3 Likes

Got some sweats, an amazon gift card, and a Gundam model stand. My parents also ordered 7 Gundam models on my list and a build fighters gp Gundam stand.
Gotta wait on the models though since they didn’t realize how long it would take.

As for myself I used the amazon card and ordered a MG exia to complete my 1/100 OO celestial being team.

i got this set

it’s pretty good i guess. felt a little bad because it was expensive af
haven’t much cared about lego in a while tho.

2 Likes

The American Teenage Boy’s Dream.

1 Like

I got 2 Christmas cards with money, a tin of cookie sticks, a tub of M&M’s, a birthstone ornament, 2 pairs of pants, a pair of socks, & the Nintendo Switch with Super Mario Odyssey.

I got a LoZ notebook that I wanted (really cool map in the back), a small nerf blaster that’s fun to shoot, a LoZ cup, $50, a citrus juicer (long story), and quite a bit of candy.
That was my Christmas experience

Pretty excellent Christmas haul!

Quality over quantity.

Superior joy-cons, all others inferior.

The temporary secretary dock for the destiny’s bounty, until I get another shelf.

What a beast of a ship.

Oh, I also got salt, not even kidding, I asked for a good quality salt for cooking.

6 Likes

Got the old fishing store as a gift and finished it. Amazing set, love the realism and intricate detail.

11 Likes

8 Likes

Höfner verythin standard ct. Best christmas presen ever!

2 Likes

Why are you all getting nintendo switches?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

2 Likes

Thanks
@Cyber-Hand

2 Likes

I expect you to post a video soon of you playing Red on that.

srsly tho do it