The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

we all know callie and marina are best girls

1 Like

80$ for studio series blackout or 100$ for the leader wave pack?

7 Likes

It was my birthday this past Sunday so I got some awesome gifts. I got some cash, and I got to go see Infinity War from my dad’s side of the family and I got a large suitcase for a trip I’m planning on doing over the summer, Garmadon’s Volcano Lair and a bag full of old bionicle parts that were found at a thrift store from my mom. All in all, it was a good haul.

10 Likes

Got 5 Series 18 Minifigure blind bag packs, a toothbrush, & a something for my dog.

2 Likes

I got quite the haul from a town-wide yard sale. All that you see below cost me 35 dollars USD.

A sealed Racer set from 2009.

The Hulk and Spidermonkey figures, respectively.

1.0 Bulk, Nitroblast, and Jetbug.

Gresh and Strakk.

An incomplete Tarix. (Missing two shoulder spikes and Thornax)

Gresh and Strakk’s canisters and instruction manuals, some loose pins, and some plastic key-things. (Anybody know what those are?)

A Nerf Pink Crush.

A Doominator.

And finally, a 2016 reprint of the SEGA Genesis, with 80 pre-downloaded games.
Thanks for reading!

10 Likes

I think those “keys” are engine souls or whatever they were called in power rangers rpm. I could be wrong but the symbol looks familiar.

1 Like

If you paid anything more than $10 for that genesis (which i assume you did because of that price sticker) then i feel bad for you. in my experience with those the controllers are kinda hit or miss (especially since they are IR controlled) and the sound quality can be pretty hit or miss as well.

normally i wouldn’t really complain about something like that (especially when you can use actual genesis cartridges with some of the models), but even with modern technology AtGames couldn’t accurately replicate the genesis hardware (can’t really say for the newer ones, but the sound quality in the older version was pretty bad and from what i’ve heard the newer ones aren’t all too better)

1 Like

Yeah, it was ten dollars, and the buttons are a little unresponsive, but I gave it to my brothers anyway, and they enjoy it, so it’s alright.

2 Likes

very nice. how you had a very nice birthday

2 Likes

I didn’t know what these “beastbox” toys were and I still don’t but they seemed kinda cool

8 Likes

yeah, I agree, they’re actually pretty cool, they represent the animals pretty well too, 8/10 for originality and faith in the printing/color scheme.

where’s squawktalk?

1 Like

Yeah. There’s other variants along with a raptor mold too but I likes these molds and variants the best.

So i got a big ol upgrade

I’ve also imprisoned spider gwen in there for YouTube crimes cause she’s the only thing that matches the color scheme and doesn’t tip over at the gentlest breeze

4 Likes

I hope you don’t melt her.

1 Like

Splatoon is my jam! I have all of those amiibo aside from the purple squid

@Political_Slime I’m very saddened to hear about their cancellation. It looks like I’ll have to do something similar to fulfill my constraction urge.

Edited for double post by Prentice1215

1 Like

today i received a small collection of LEGO Castle Trolls:

With these figures i now have a large collection of troll warriors to use the weapons, armor and helmets i got from BrickWarriors on:

here is one example i made today with these troll warriors:

15 Likes

nice, i hope they do another lego trolls stuff soon.

3 Likes

I decided rather then spend 200$ on Titan class predaking when it’s released to order unique toys warlord for half. This monstrosity is absolutely amazing.

6 Likes

It’s great to see warlord get some recognition (I totally guessed he’d get more love after potp predaking got shown)

1 Like