The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Powell’s books store sells used books as well as new stuff. I bought all the ones they had. Well all save for five. Three that were based off the movies, and two that were duplicates of other ones. I’ve already read a little under half of them.

Yep. They were all pretty cheep individually. I’m definitely going to be working on a complete Bionicle novel collection over time.

Edited for unintentional Double Post ~ ReeseEH

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Good luck with that!

1 Like

is this australia

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s how english works?

6 Likes

I just got the soundtrack to one of the Batman video games (can’t remember which one)

1 Like

I got the first volume of Gwenpool.

Recently ordered a barely incomplete kopaka nuva (my favorite nuva!) for $3 plus $4 shipping. Should be here May 29th. I’ll post pics when it gets here

I would like to read this as well.

Also lucky you got a Switch controller. :cry:

3 Likes

I got Another LEGO DC Set (This time the big set with Batman, Luthor, & others), & 2 Comedies (One had Universal Monsters, and other is Trilogy of well known spy and his evil bald rival.)

1 Like

Got this Lego creator set. Kinda sad how it didn’t include as many bricks as I was expecting.

(My brother got the Mega Construx not me I’m not a heretic.)

8 Likes

I found some Lego stuff at goodwill, just lego stuff, we didn’t find anything else, it was surprising.

-Challenge of Mata Nui Book

-Lord Garmadon Minifigure series figure.

-Lego Darth Vader Clock

-And a DJ Exclusive minifigure polybag, stuck in the bottom of the shelf (it was legit hard to pull out) and when we pulled it out they still priced it at $1.25, the same as garmadon, on bricklink it goes for $4.50 at least when it’s in package.

2 Likes

Received the following things today:
A few new recruits for the Troll army.

Some more weapons, armor and tools for their arsenal.

and finally, my third purchase of this Nintendo title.

A few images of the Troll army in their new gear:
Demon twins

The Fool Troll

Shaman Troll and two Wolf Guards (Hunter class)

Troll Elite commander and troops

12 Likes

every time I see someone buy this many figures (of any variety, mostly army stuff)
I always say the same thing, Make a Diorama.

Nintendo games aren’t worth three purchases (much less three purchases of the same game) I’m just saying,
I guess you guys can overhype this stuff as much as you want.

1 Like

actually, i meant that it’s the third time i have purchased this title, as i have previously purchased the original Wii U version and the 3DS version.

Ive been eyeing this guy at my local secondhand shop for a while now and I finally sold enough to trade

This also means I have enough room for stuff I buy at the Colorado springs comicon this summer.

4 Likes

Eight dollars well spent

2 Likes

Nahhhhh I think he’s right.
says the to-be English major

so um

i have a problem

26 Likes

There’re shirts now?

1 Like