The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Yep. I’d also like to see a few mid transformation kaiju Yeagers too.

received this not too long ago:

5 Likes

My roommate was getting rid of some stuff so I bought Rotf sunspot and energon sharkticon both complete.

2 Likes

I’m glad I didn’t get the original voyager

3 Likes

i just got all six toa mata on ebay for $25. pretty good deal if you ask me.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/-/292599265013?nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l10137

sorry for the low quality photo but that’s the photo that was on the listing

onua’s missing his mask, but i’ve got plenty of black pakaris.

2 Likes

I got the one on the right from biglots years ago. It’s been so long, I don’t even remember it’s name.

I’ll post it once I get back from Germany. but I got, so far three Nexo Knights, the Jay and Cole battle pods and three batman minifigures. And I plan on stopping by Legoland Deutschland while I’m here so that’s going to be super fun

I got the POTP wave 2 Prime Masters and some health food, too.

they came

sorry for the upside down picture

10 Likes

Why is Pohatu not front and center?

2 Likes

Bought an old Ammunitions box from at least the 50s at a flea market for like 15 bucks today.

4 Likes

Nice! I have an old WWII foot locker.

4 Likes

So I was at my local hobby store and found this little line I hadn’t heard of before

These things won’t scratch my itch to build a real Gunpla but I love this thing; I kinda want the mini zeta Gundam next.

3 Likes

Some Sonic games
2 Platform Fighters as SmUsh hype
2 RPGs
And an adorable pixel shooter
And the second episode to The Last Door so I can finish it.

All to use a 5 dollars off steam games for the summer sale from PayPal

1 Like

3 Likes

So far the Steam summer sale can claimed money for Ultimate Doom (Which I’m really enjoying), Hitman Blood Money and Double Dragon Trilogy (Which, oddly enough, I’m also enjoying dispite really not liking the DD games the first time I played them)

tldr my wallet hasn’t taken that much of a beating. Yet.

1 Like

so far i have gotten rainbow six siege starter for $19.99 and guardians of the galaxy the tell tale series for $19.99

1 Like

Just got Jurassic Park and Jurassic World on Blu-Ray for a combined total of $16, plus the 25th Anniversary Jurassic Park set, and the Baby Blue poly bag. It’s going to be a dino filled weekend.

7 Likes

lol I’m sorry but there’s wasn’t enough room for him

I got Elder Scrolls Online, TES III: Morrowind, TES IV: Oblivion, and Total War: Warhammer II recently.

1 Like

I guess you can say I got some stuff

1 Like