The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

it’s because he was just told he’s a very good boy

3 Likes

“Don’t you think that’s in poor taste?”

6 Likes

Idk if this counts but I just recorded the Divergent series and Dark Knight Rises on my DVR

1 Like

Got these three figures today. I really do like the set 600 policeman :+1:

5 Likes

I just got the free trial version of Game Maker Studio 2, and am making my way through the tutorial thing now. Soon, I’ll be able to make rudimentary things that slightly resemble games…
and then probably not be able to share them with anyone 'cuz…y’know, free trials have to restrict some of the good features

1 Like

I got Studio Series ROTF Prime, '74 Camaro Bee, & TF1 Ratchet.

1 Like

At last! At long long last! After much hard work and patience, Trypticon is mine!

And he’s
#HUGE!

9 Likes

Picked up this awesome Jurassic Park set the other day.

5 Likes

Skreeeeeeeuunk!

1 Like

got these things a few days ago:

and finally:

7 Likes

Got two new books, even though I already have way too many to read. But I’m close to finishing the Witcher Saga as well as wanting to read Metro 2035 before the new game comes out anyway, so I guess my purchase is sort of justifiable.

1 Like

Me with any media. I have barely read any of my manga and I’ve got at least ten tabs of stuff I need to finish not counting my Netflix list.

3 Likes

Got me a dread

2 Likes

Got POTP Blackwing and Rippersnapper, today.

2 Likes

I got a new phone.

1 Like

About two days ago I got the Megaman X Legacy Collections and Octopath Traveler.

I just got a sealed Gorzan’s Gorrila Striker.

3 Likes

Today has been a good day; I got a job and I now own series 1-4 of Kaitou Sentai Lupinranger VS Keisatsu Sentai Patoranger candytoys.

2 Likes

I got a new phone and a new Gaming laptop last Sunday, so now I can run intense programs on my laptop. Woohoo!

I just got this custom Halo Assault Rifle my best friend made for me.

3 Likes