The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

so i may have got a few bits

here detailed shots

so in all i got the downtown diner, thrown room showdown ninjago, argogos lair, pick a brick cup with the new flower peices, all 5 of the new xtra parts and a extra of the signs one( got these before release ) minifigures of harry potter ( mad eye moddy and voldermot both fantastic ) and a party series, ( belive red brick guy ) 2 of the shoretroopers, 2 of the egg guy promo box, the ninjago movie maker poloybag, minifigure maker, ninjago zane pod and the friend chest set for the animals. is that enough lego for now?

6 Likes

im probably going to regret paying $13 for this

8 Likes

Got myself the new lego x wing. Man I love this set.

7 Likes

FORMED VOLTRON!

Got Voltron at BrickFair Virginia '18 signed by the impeccable @toothdominoes!

[Me holding Voltron next to Voltron display while guy in red ■■■■■ stares]

Took quite a few hours but I really loved building each of the lions. I went Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Black which is the order the paladins find them in Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Voltron put together is massive. I like how simple it is to form.

20 Likes

The defender of the universe has arrived.

2 Likes

That looks…
legendary.

2 Likes

I just got a Ninjago Electromech.

5 Likes

This is what i received a while ago:

and this is what i received yesterday:

4 Likes

BrickFair Besides Voltron

Finally made a sig fig of sorts.

Picked up quite a few sets from BrickFair, mainly Throwbots as I never had any growing up. Also Kopaka Mata because I never owned any of the Mata:

@Eljay was handing out comics and I got Bionicle #12 “All Our Powers Against Us” signed by him.

I thought Voltron needed a friend so I:

12 Likes

good haul waj, any of those throwbots good and worth getting?

3 Likes

Comprehensive picture of everything I bought.

11 Likes

also leo that is a very nice haul, what is the quality of the print of the mask of time disk?

2 Likes

idk I like Flare and Electro for their colors (Orange & Purple), as sets I don’t think they’re really that great.

3 Likes

The concept of the throwbots is neat, and there are some really cool revamps out there, but the most valuable ones IMO are Blaster, Jungle, and Electro since they come with rarer colors (yellow, teal, and purple). Other than that they’re smaller than you think so I wouldn’t buy them for over $5-$10.

5 Likes

yeah definitely agree, I really like the purple parts on Electro. Also the poster that comes with it is nice:

9 Likes

they look nice and seem good. difficult to get them in the uk versions of those prices though. thanks for the advise @ReeseEH and @Waj

2 Likes

The print is still there. Hasn’t scratched.

1 Like

Got a Marvel Legends Carnage very recently! Excellent figure.

8 Likes

Is this fitting, Chron?

1 Like

I was gonna post this tomorrow but it came early! Here’s my Venom!

He’s a really big guy.

I really don’t think his Eddie head is as big as everyone says. In fact I think it’s the perfect size.

5 Likes