The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I picked this up at Barnes and Noble the other day. It’s great. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

ive still not opened mine i got a month ago. maybe i should do that.

That is actually a really neat set. I got mine from a Barnes & Noble as well, and I love it.

3 Likes

This is what I got yesterday:

Order #3 was mostly made for some pieces, especially the size 3 pins. I am now thinking how to use them, seeing that I have them in three colors variations. Who knows? Maybe I will use them just to fix the color scheme of some sets.
There were also some pieces bought for some sets, like the brown pieces were for my mutated hero, while some white pieces were bought for Iorik, a rogue Toa of Ice.
Oh yeah, and those two Kanohi were bought just to expand my mask collection.
Pretty useful order, after all.

4 Likes

make sure to get the 4 different numbers on the back of those masks for the full mask collection :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I got this set at Legoland Deutchland. It’s a pretty cool set!

1 Like

Got a blue backdrop thing, and a replacement Black Costume Spider-Man, too.

1 Like

Today I got Power of the Primes Dreadwind.

One thing I love about this line is everything you can do with the Prime Armor. I present, Dreadwind Defense Mode.

He also makes a good arm for Bruticus.

I’m definitely going to get Blackwing after this. I honestly wasn’t expecting much out of this guy but was very pleasantly surprised.

4 Likes

Got my first Bricklink haul and now my Mask Maker Makuta is now 98% complete.

5 Likes

Nice! I’m trying to get a ton of potp, cw, and tr series transformeds… As well as some masterpiece.

Dread wind was definitely on the list for me.

1 Like

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Relationship Topic

Got myself a complete G1 starscream and a ticket to see transformers the movie.

5 Likes

What?

And also a few days ago I’ve got the second and third LotR volumes, translated in Romanian of course.

1 Like

each of the masks that are melded together fire the G2 ones, the poison hau and so on have 4 different versions of each. so if your going for a complete collection you need to get the 4 different versions

1 Like

Oh crap! I forgot about that! What day is that again?

1 Like

The new one? Bumblebee?

Or the last knigt?

The only transformers movie

7 Likes

O_o
Whoah. When was this? Why is it still in theaters, it looks like it’s from 1985.

1 Like

1986 actually

1 Like

Really? WOw. I was a lot closer than I thought.