The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Two Takanuva stars, Takanuva '08, Tahu Master of Fire, and Glatorian Skrall.

Oh and Axl’s something-or-other from the latest wave of Nexo Knights. It’s pretty big but also really lame

2 Likes

I am not interested in collecting transformers

…And he is. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I love messing around with these kinds of figures and seeing what minis will fit inside them; here’s hoping the new war for cybertron micromasters are same scale as the originals.

Now certain minis can officially join my decepticon ranks.

3 Likes

This guy is awesome! I’ve always wanted to get this figure. That and a few others from the Cybertron line.

1 Like

Yeah. I didn’t really like gigantion in general but they had some cool toys and menasors mech gimmick is the main reason I bought him knowing he didn’t have his wings or minicon. Pcc Icepick works especially well with the matching blues.

1 Like

I got the best Makuta set.

14 Likes

If anyone gets a tablet like mine and has any trouble with it, like only being able to draw straight lines or if it doesn’t work, get krita!
I drew my avatar with that, it’s really nice and easy to use, no problems so far with errors or compatibility issues

So yeah, I basically just got krita uwu

1 Like

So quick question hasbro; in a wave of rereleases why is the singular new figure the shortpacked one?

3 Likes

Probably because they don’t have anything previous to base it off of, so they try only a few new concepts instead of new ones combined with old ones.

also…
super jelly.

But still the one new figure? How about shortpack one if the rereleases instead? It’s not like its rodimus or grimlock and the dinobots; figures that people want to be rereleased. This entire line is lazier then combiner Wars since at least combiner Wars repainted the figures for later waves.

1 Like

I dunno.
it’s confusing.

I got this for like 5 bux. Nice.

3 Likes

Just got these three:

14 Likes

Now… LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!!! I am so excited!!! All the 2009 sets and vultraz and that Rakshi where just now bought. They make my collection so big… Even that it is small in comparition with other’s collections, I am so HAPPY!!!

13 Likes

That’s a pretty crazy haul! Congrats!

3 Likes

nice…
Now you have lots of goodies to moc with.

1 Like

I don’t really like to destroy my original G1 sets, but I got two skralls , two straaks and two Malums. I can use those for mocing

oh, cool.

duplicates! yey

1 Like

Got the Bravo wave 1 of the Transformers Evergreen toy line.

1 Like