The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Behold, teal hair!

9 Likes

Well I finally received my Kamen rider Zi o build armor.

3 Likes

I just got this Funko Pop Heavy AND I LOVE HIM!

3 Likes

I have been getting a good deal of things which i forgot to post here in the past few days, but i think i’ll save it for another time, now i wanna show you all what i received today:

Got Cyberverse Warrior Optimus and Megatron, Home Alone DVD yes, I bought a Christmas movie in Halloween season , & more some protection for me.

UPDATE: Got The Lego Batman set with Ace the Bathound, more important things, Marvel Legends @Ven, and Cyberverse Warrior Seekers (Mister Starscream and Miss Acid Storm.)

3 Likes

Finally got me the ss grimlock upgrade. Unfortunately there’s no upgrade for the front of his skirt always popping off.

And becuase I got a first run copy the kit included the bonus tongue.

6 Likes

I got a Ghillie suit that’ll double as my halloween costume!

(it was too big to take one picture of)

5 Likes

are you gonna be sneaking through chernobyl on halloween or something

2 Likes

I just see carpet what am I looking at

3 Likes

a mask, a jacket,a nd pants.

@HewksDKowlihad
Somewhat, I’ll be doing my town.

Earlier this day:
Dad (handing me the Avengers Infinity War DVD): Hey son! Look what I’ve bought for you.
Me:

Yeah I am still recovering after watching it.

3 Likes

After years of liking it I finally got myself Shinkenoh (samurai megazord in the west though this is the Japanese version with the symbol modes.)

3 Likes

Spoiler Alert: Things happen.

2 Likes

Just got another Giant upscaled ko.

4 Likes

Collected this from the post office today:

Summary

Update: here is the image of his Alternate mode and a size comparison with LEGO characters:

8 Likes

I got some Aviator prescription sunglasses. They’re pretty sweet.

2 Likes

I still want to get that figure since as of now generation toys hasn’t announced a megatron to go with their gorilla / Primal.

Seriously; I’d love to see a T. rex megatron in this style.

3 Likes

I’ve heard they’re based off of some art book or something like that. The rest of the series is supposed to be classic characters with beast modes.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m trying to find scans or something to see if that design even exists. Either way I want a matching megatron.

1 Like

Got Studio Series Blackout, Brawl, and Ironhide.

3 Likes