The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

@Invader_Naj I think it’s a pretty neat collector’s item. Personally, I’m far too impatient to try to save up that kind of money, so kudos to you.

3 Likes

But you still got it for cheaper then this thing would normally cost, since someone who got two of them offered to sell it to you for cheaper. I re-watched your 2015 collectables video and realized this, sorry when I said you got it for free,I didn’t remembered correctly. You still paid a lot of money for it, even though you got it for cheaper.

I had a feeling there was something there tbh

I’ve known for ages. Check some of their earlier posts.

1 Like

Now that I’m an adult, I can finally buy a DS.

9 Likes

Lucky!

Have fun, then.

1 Like

I didn’t know that was a requirement

Heck have I been doing this illegally for the last few years

10 Likes

I haven’t had a ds of any kind since my original snapped in half and my dsi plain stopped working. Ah the nostalgia.

I think he meant with his own salary and such.

Maybe his own credit card?

Come to think of it, I’m kinda confused too.
Because you don’t have to be an adult to have those things.

That is actually a 2DS. I think a DS would have been batter, so you could play LEGO Battles on it…

…You can play DS games on the Nintendo 3DS/2DS.

Backwards compatibility.

3 Likes

Huh… didn’t knew that…

Then I recommend that @SteampunkTahu should get LEGO Battles next…

Haha, I guess you have.
@Khalsa721 Man, that’s a shame, I’m really enjoying mine.
@meepinater No, my parents didn’t believe it was 100% kid safe.
@LegoDavid Yeah, I know it’s a 2DS, it was the most appealing out of all the options. And I always wanted Lego Battles as a kid, so might actually pick it up.

2 Likes

…they didn’t think a Nintendo console was kid safe?
I mean I know not everyone knows everything about game companies, but I at least figured most would know that ‘kid safe’ is for the most part what defines Nintendo as a company.

It was the whole comtact ability it had. I know, I tjought it was stupid too.

1 Like

Got the nemesis prime I ordered cyber Monday. Potp prime is one of the few molds I want to buy every version of (unfortunately these two are the only versions. :disappointed_relieved:) Nemesis is my favorite though.

5 Likes

Lucky!

I just opened mine out of the shipping box!

Don’t have time to post pictures at the moment, but I’m going to make a comic for it as soon as I can.

4 Likes

Esspecially since the next day it went up from in stock sale price of 30$ to out of stock nearly 100$ From third party sellers.

2 Likes

Wow.
Thats…
Lucky.