The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I know! That my friend is what I call a win.

2 Likes

My roommate was the one that told me. He asked if he could just pay me back and for almost 20$ off I couldn’t resist getting one for myself.

2 Likes

I got Nemesis Prime on Friday and I LOVE IT! Easily one of my favorites in my whole collection. Though I will admit the comic is a little rushed.

Bonus:

8 Likes

I got the entire Kung Fu Panda series.

3 Likes

Got this thing for only 20$

Sure only the red is a complete zord but it does its job well.

5 Likes

I don’t know much about Transformers Toys, but I don’t think that think is worth 20$… Maybe 10$… but 20$? I wouldn’t pay that much for it. But, I might be wrong, you know what you payed for…

Most standard Megazords go for about $30. Plus that one’s pretty old. So even incomplete I think $20 is a good deal.

3 Likes

Power rangers actually and RPM was my favorite season so I didn’t mind. Sure it’s missing the bear rv wheels / shield and the front face of the bus but I mostly bought it too look good on my shelf.

As for the price the complete megazords I’ve bought ussually run 60-100$.

2 Likes

It’s a Megazord, not a Transformer.

1 Like

Bayonetta and a bunch of other more mature M-rated games are on the switch now.

I mean even back then, we had a lot of kinda more mature games like the Conker games too

1 Like

Yes, but that’s the Switch, which only came out recently. I was talking about mainly before the Switch, when child-friendly was basically Nintendo’s whole image.

EDIT: And how often did we get something like Conker?

Also, I guess I was mostly thinking between GameCube and Switch.

2 Likes

Well, we don’t care about that much now, but back when I was just a kid, that was a different story.

2 Likes

I hope the kid in you still wants to get LEGO Battles :laughing:

3 Likes

Oh my I actually have that from a long time ago. Geez. I feel old.

2 Likes

Just got the new venom mech set and I really like it.

I would still prefer knees like with exo force but at least unlike other mechs they’ve made the legs aren’t permanently straight.

Though I love the venom build. I half expected lego to make the mouth a huge, obvious mech cockpit but luckily that didn’t happen.

10 Likes

Yeah I like the Venom bot a lot too, but Spider-man’s doesn’t look so good to me…

3 Likes

It’s a fun build but I do wish they had built a canopy on the middle bar at least.

At least then Itd look better since I rather like the limbs; the torso not so much.

4 Likes

Where did you get it from? Did you get it at normal price or you got a good deal?

Normal and my local walmart had them in stock. They also had the other 2 but I already have the first carnage and miles morales minifigures and I’d rather not buy the sandman one just to get 2099.

1 Like

I got a shiny new Pokemon card SD card and a Compact Flash adapter so that it can work with my DSLR.
I lost my 2 gigabyte CF card…

My brother also found a 16 gigabyte CF card in our shed… which I was using with this. I think I’ll use the SD card and adapter though… more space.

4 Likes