The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Yesterday I got Lego Ninjago Jay’s Dragon with Zane and The Ladies save Lloyd from that crazy chick, also got some Transformers TGC, & A Charlie Brown Christmas, too.

4 Likes

Edit: sorry for the sideways

3 Likes

Ooh!
Is that the new one?

No. It’s definitely not new. I have no idea what is is. Never heard of it.

4 Likes

Oh, okay.
Really? You haven’t heard of ssb?

/s

Yeet it is.

1 Like

I just went to a junk market with @Toa_Radrix, and we got a tone of Bionicle, Hero Factory, Knight’s Kingdom, Racers, Trowbots and Robo Riders parts

Bag Nr. 1

Bag Nr. 2

A weird Green Hau which I have no idea were in what set it came out (I assume is the collectable kanohi masks polybag)

A 100% complete Raanu

A Trowbots box

A empty Dinosaurs Canister, which the seller game me for free

And the thing I am the most proud of: A complete without Remote, 8676 Sunset Cruiser from Racers 2006, which I got for a almost ridiculous 10$. While this may not be functional anymore, it would look great in my LEGO Racers display.

So, how much did all those cost? Well, Sunset Cruiser was 10$, Raanu and the incomplete Vakama were 6$ for both, and all the rest of the parts I got by trading with my useless toys which I was trying to sell. I gave him a bunch of my non-LEGO toys, and he gived me all those parts. Since I didn’t care about those toys at all, it was pretty much like getting them for free to me.

Now, this is what I like to call a “Great LEGO Haul”…

7 Likes

Dude!
That’s an insane haul!
I need to find a store where I can trade toys for toys.

2 Likes

I don’t think such store exists… Maybe you can try this at a yard sale or in a Junk Market like I did. Also the prices there are insanely cheap. That orange LEGO Racers car goes for like 50$ at minimum on Ebay (not to talk about thet shipping price) and I got it for 10$. Now that is an actual good deal…

1 Like

I already built two matorans out of those! And I still have contact with the seller, so I can buy more whenever I want!:grinning:

2 Likes

Those kind of stores exist but they’re small / privately owned and difficult to search for. I live in Colorado Springs and I’ve been to two; one in old colorado city (it might’ve closed. I haven’t checked in years.) and one in the mall I live across from.

Not to mention you choose from their limited collection. I’ve had difficulties before choosing what I wanted. In fact my local one half the transformers they have are mine that I traded them.

2 Likes

Bricklinked ganondorf’s nose.

9 Likes

Heh, nice

1 Like

Yep, I sure wasn’t wrong about that! This thing looks awesome on my shelf!!!

5 Likes

Got the transformers wfc seige voyagers and micromasters. I love this line already; now hopefully my leaders and deluxes arrive soon

And if you’re like me and curious how the new micromasters scale with G1

5 Likes

Just wondering, where did you get the voyagers? I want to pick them up myself but I’m waiting for the Amazon prices to go down.

1 Like

Preordered all but the battlemasters off bigbadtoystore.

1 Like

Went to the flea market again. This us what I got this time:

A bunch of spare parts…

A few collectables…

And a Han Solo in Carbonate piece.

4 Likes

That Vezok head is actually the one used on the canister, not the one for the set.

2 Likes

I know. Still, it’s nice to get.