The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

It’s compatible to a normal piraka head, so you can make some mini Vezok MOC.

2 Likes

That orange Pakari is pretty cool.

1 Like

It’s strange that Nuparu is its owner…

1 Like

Why?

Orange is one of the Onu-matoran colors.

1 Like

I do like the combination… Even though the mask in the Toa version changed in both 2006 and 2007

It doesn’t fit with the color scheme at all. It completely ruins it, to be honest.

1 Like

Fair point

Still a cool mask to have, though. Orange isn’t all that common.

1 Like

My “Control” ■■■■■ from the new TTV line of shirts just came in!

10 Likes

I got some LEGO Classics color code packs and the axle editions at Dollar General of all places, plus the other day got Marvel Legends Doctor Otto Octavius/Doctor Octopus/Doc Ock & Mysterio the white head version.

1 Like

Resealed, unfortunately

Resealed what?

I think he means complete but used as in no factory seal.

For how much can you get those T-Shirts? I’d like to get myself one too. (Hopefully they do ship internationally…)

Egg nog. The sweet lifeblood of my Christmas spirit

https://teespring.com/stores/the-ttv-store

Here be the link. Currently only the regular TTV logo ■■■■■ is available, but other designs will be in the rotation once the Christmas season is past.

Patreon ■■■■■ Goal Reached - Make Some Suggestions! - #40 by Eljay

3 Likes

Got this in my stocking today

Look at it! Look at the tiny little baby! I love it!

7 Likes

How much did you paid for it? As far as I know, this polybag usually sells for like 10$ on Ebay, which is kinda a waste of money, to be honest, since nothing in that set is exclusive, and it’s not rare either.

He probably didn’t pay for it

2 Likes

I didn’t pay anything for it. It’s a stocking stuffer present. You know, the 12 days of Christmas?

4 Likes

Then you are lucky dude… Getting polybags for free isn’t very common. I also got a Ninjago 2012 polybag is a random Christmas gift a few years back…

2 Likes