The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I got a shoebox of Kamen rider zio figures and armors along with the dx time mazine, a small mugenbine box, several cloth boxes with other things like sentai, combiners, Gunpla, etc. also a lot of my stuff is japanese so it’ll take a week, month, sometimes a month and a half to arrive.

As for transformers I’ve got them seperate into leader, voyager, deluxe, and legion/legends.

It’s really not even that much considering how much I’ve gotten rid of and the fact I don’t really collect action figures like a lot of others.

5 Likes

Oh right, Christmas happened.

So this was what I got for Christmas, chair included

And this was my late Christmas present to myself

5 Likes

[spoiler]If someone wants to know what I got for Christmas. Then the following explains the rest

• Axonn
  • a Toa Inika store display flag
  • 6 Magic boosters, 1 from Hour of Devastation expansion, 1 from Ixalan expansion and 4 From the latest expansion Guilds of Ravnica
  • Dead Cells for the switch
  • Stardew Valley for the switch
  • A pair of socks
  • An electric toothbrush
  • money
  • Super Mario Party for the switch [/spoiler]
4 Likes

I want see that Store Display flag! They are usually very expensive on ebay. Can you show us some pictures of it and Axxon?

Here is the Bricklink catalog entry for the store display flag you’ll find better quality pictures of it there than I can give you.
Bionicle display flag

As for Axonn, he is currently disassembled so that I could build Botar.

Pic for reference

4 Likes

I got the space squad just for the pink guy

9 Likes

Well, I finally got Studio Series Blackout.

7 Likes

I really need to pick some studio series figures up…

Brawl and blackout especially.

1 Like

I got a new beanie.

1 Like

I got a HGUC Gm III Beam master.
It’s pretty great, and it comes with a lot of nice extras for a different mode(?).
It does come with a shield, though, but I can’t figure out how to attach it. It’s not in the instructions, or in any of the artwork/photos I’ve seen.

You mean this?

That’s actually very common on build fighters / diver suits. Even the GBD jiyan altron comes with a Gundam wing buster cannon simply becuase the skeleton is just the wing Gundam sans transformation. A lot of suits from the build series come with stuff only used on the original non build suit it’s based on; some usable and some just something to be put away somewhere.

2 Likes

Yeah, that. I was on mobile and couldn’t download a pic…

Oh, cool!
The shield is nice. I might just put it up on my drawer, then… for display.
Thanks for the info!

I always keep them for customs.

2 Likes

Good idea.

Final bricklink order of 2018. Also, the last bricklink order for the next six months since there are no character building parts I need in the rest of the spring 2019 wave.

13 Likes

My brother got a technic car (but I’ll use it more than him).

I got Skull Basher for parts…

And Studio Series Thundercracker.

He is so cool! I like him so much!

7 Likes

Where did you got Skull Basher from? Was it still normal priced or for the high prices it goes sealed on eBay?

Present.

1 Like

My little haul…

Tahnok and Nuhvok, for 6$ each, complete in brand new condition.

A damaged Dekar for free yay, thanks to the seller

And this cool Spider Man VS Venom Symbiote polybag. I got this for 5$ including shipping. The cool part is that this polybag usually sells for around 20$ on eBay. So if I manege to re-sell this thing I could get a decent profit on it.

6 Likes

Got these three guys today, can’t wait to open them up

4 Likes