The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Yeah, but i actually have nearly completed my krana and krana-kal collection. And my kanohi collection is growing steadily.

I need sets though. The collectibles are out of place without enough sets.

Exactly. If you only have 11 sets… You need more to make the Krana and Krana-Kal important.

1 Like

Do you have any of the mkk/wmkk/hard plastic kk?

2 Likes

Lol, nope…
I’d like to get the VMKK eventually, as it’d only a few hundred dollars.
The rest I’ve given up on trying to get lol

The kits for my friend and I finally arrived, as well as my friend’s tool kit.

sorry for the bad photo quality.

2 Likes

Hatsune Miku figurine my dudes.

4 Likes

Oooh, nice.

1 Like

Might do a review of it.

1 Like

stinger isn’t new, he’s just there for comparison

4 Likes

Does that Brutakak have black fingertips?

1 Like

Yeah that’s how the seller had it. I tried to replace everything which wasn’t built correctly. So after all, the Brutaka misses it’s sword, golden fingers, and those cables at it’s shoulders.

1 Like

Dang thats rough, ive got everything to him except the sword and most of the armor on his legs.

1 Like

I want to bricklink the missing pieces

Last night I bought a reissue G1 Bumblebee with the 'toon head and Seige Megatron.

3 Likes

Got myself fansprojects sixknight or for stateside fans quickswitch.

3 Likes

Son of a Sixshot, that looks great.

Yep. I always really wanted this figure but I’ve never really been a fan of quickswitchs color scheme.

Flea Market Strikes again!

Red Beast RC from 2004, complete fully functional for 25$.
And in case you were wandering, yes, this is LEGO. While it does use very specialized parts, it’s still compatible with Technic parts.

5 Likes

Just today I found all the LEGO Movie 2 collectable figures I was looking for. You don’t need any luck switch when you can instead thoroughly feel the packs to ensure you only buy the ones you want to get. Also, I haven’t heard about this from any reviewers(at least that I can remember), but I discovered that the crayon tip seems to be made of some different material that somewhat simulates the waxiness of an actual crayon.

4 Likes

Lesson learned; it’s perfect combiner or nothing becuase transform dream wave is hot garbage.
hungurr can’t even transform without removing the combiner head becuase the new head is too big for his chest cavity.
And that’s not even mentioning hasbro problems with pre stripped screws making upgrade sets near imposible to install without breaking the original.

Can’t argue with the new look though.

3 Likes