The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

a while ago my brother took me to a store called “Outlands” were i purchased the following:

7 Likes

oh hey this topic exists, recently i bought the mk11 and rwby volume 1-5 blue-ray set because why not

1 Like

Well I was supposed to also get studio series prime today but amazon was late delivering it. I did get these 2 though.

5 Likes

Huh. The last figure I got next to the next figure I plan to get (well almost anyway)

The coincidence is uncanny.

2 Likes

Well a lot of fans including us are excited for devestator and jet Optimus.

1 Like

I actually don’t care about jet power prime. I just love Jetfire (but really mostly the blackbird)

1 Like

Oh yeah if these two are anything to go off of these two might be the best executed official combiners individual component wise.

1 Like

Picked up the 20th Anniversary Imperial Dropship and Clone Scout Walker sets.

Also picked up my Sixth Praetorian Guard; nearly got enough to have a complete Guard.

3 Likes

Ordered these a little while back.

Got Slave I yesterday and the Endgame stuff last week.

10 Likes

Wow that is a pretty big haul…

Well after amazon was late on the garenteed day and then the carrier lost the package I finally got my replacement SS optimus prime I called and ordered.

Also in a month I’m going to have my two bed and bath condo all to myself as well.

2 Likes

Being my birthday, I did get some gifts.
Well, one. My extended family has yet to give me theirs yet.
Anyways, I got the RG Sazabi, which I’ve been eyeing for a while.
It’s a fantastic kit.

3 Likes

Happy bday nerd

2 Likes

Thanks
nerd

1 Like

happy birthday boyo

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

More recent parts from bricklink. The tattoo on killow’s left arm has been removed for moccing purposes.

8 Likes

Wait, how?

Sanding perhaps? Rubbing alcohol?

1 Like

Got some Protector masks in

9 Likes