The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

They look like a type of piece that I’ve seen and might actually have so I’d assume so

I think I’m getting slightly addicted to blind pack stuff

3 Likes

gundman

4 Likes

Thicc robit

1 Like

Black TMNT Creature I can’t remember the name of’s arms come off?

Spider Bytez’s arms are removable. His body has two 3.18 mm dia. shafts coming off the sides. They attach to his arms which have the compatible 3.18 holes molded in.

2 Likes

Oh i thought he meant the leg things on his back

Those come off too, there are four horizontal 3.18 shafts on top.

1 Like

I got a TARDIS travel coffee cup and the HGBD Love Phantom…
more late birthday presents.

Hm, I’ll have to pick those up, they seem useful

1 Like

I cannot wait for lightning collection Dino thunder figures and new monsters. Maybe they could bring back the non transforming megazord action figures as well.

Scales well with super minipla megazords as well.

2 Likes

Miscellaneous parts

7 Likes

How do you have all this money?
I swear, like every week you come in with more parts. It’s insane.

2 Likes

I sell parts on Bricklink to help pay for it.

3 Likes

Ah
That makes sense.

Can’t wait to see what MOC you are going to make with those Rock Monsters :wink:

I loved them back in the day! My brother made mechs with them

W̶h̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶m̶a̶k̶e̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶ ̶w̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶e̶c̶h̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶?̶

1 Like

Ok, so this is a… kinda first for me. I did a sort of unboxing video back when I made Kardas, but, well… Meh. I need something to post, I’m taking forever to write out my (still) unuploaded Moc’s backstories, and I figured this is’d be worthwhile enough.

(Also wanted to kinda semi-gloat about a couple of rather amazing… ‘bits and pieces’ I happened upon.)

-===========================-

Part 1: VV finds

I’m actually deciding to start off with my more recent grab for the first ‘showcase’ here. Got this one a couple of days ago, and the previous about one to two weeks or so.

So, first off is just the basic overlook. Nothing too impressive, a good amount of parts (though missing some seeing as how I for some reason took these pictures after making the Mocs). Cost me a good bit, but seeing as to what I’ve so far got out of it, really quite worth it to me.

Also, here’s a slightly more ‘in-depth’ look to the side box. This is mainly more ‘important’ pieces (i.e. heads, masks), and some of my own personally selected pieces (i.e. specific weapons, translucent peices, etc).

Also, as one can see, I’ve finally gotten the head to a rather… famous character from the youtube side of our bionicle fandom, and oh what fun I shall have with him.~

Little additional thing here too:

Also bought both of these guys once I spotted them. Grabbed the king for his crown and armour, and Vladek for his mask. What can I say, it’s a good piece for Voidlings in my mind… Though I didn’t exactly get the version of it I was expecting.

That’s right! For some mad reason this version of the Vlad mask was thrown in instead of the expected one, and boy-oh-boy I’m sure not complaining about it!

Moving on, here’s the main portion of the previous grab:

As you can see, nothing too impressive just yet. Did make a random little moc from ‘em for fun right quick when I first got them.

Thinking of writing her out as a ManiaMac-verse character (and yes, this does mean I plan to, at some time, make some videos based in said universe.)

Now here’s where the good stuff is.

First off we have:

That’s right! Both Nui-Jaga’s! Unfortunately neither came with masks (though I do have enough for the purple one), and while it isn’t really visible in the picture, both of the purples heads have different eyelight colours.
Best bit about them though? Hoo, hoo, hoo. Man were they cheap.

Second little good bit is:

That’s right! A second (technically first) speckled Vlad mask! Apocalypse Mov/recreation here I come!

And yet, neither of these were the best finds. Neither are the ones that truly shine with fortune’s luck. Neither of these nearly gave me whiplash from how fast my head turned to recheck that bag and make sure I was seeing things right!

Oh no, all of that’s exclusive to the third find:

THAT’S RIGHT! I FOUND A TRANS-ORANGE PROMOTIONAL KRATTA!

THE FORTUNE, THE FATE, THE SHEER LUCK THAT RAINED DOWN FOR ME TO FIND SOMETHING LIKE THIS! SOMETHING THAT’S TYPICALLY SO HARD TO FIND (though with a base price of only about $40) AS THIS!
AND EVEN BETTER WAS THE FACT THAT IT’S BAG WAS ABOUT $4 IN TOTAL!

BOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-YAH-HA KAZING!

Part 2: Ebay & unboxings

Ok, so first off I have this bloody beautiful mass of masks I purchased from one @ElectricLeaf.

As you can see, this is amazing. A perfect amount of masks, the ‘trophy three’ (in my opinion at least) lying in the middle, heads, and a couple various extra bits. All of which I plan to have a lot of fun with.

Guy’s also apparently planning to sell the rest of his collection, and he’s willing to haggle with prices and all that just to let you all know.

Next off is an Ebay lot I couldn’t help but grab from the stellar Jedder77 ( you should check out his Mocs, they’re awesome!) out on deviantart.

Yep, you’re seeing that right! I’ve got my hands on a whole load of Glopo bootleg bonkle parts! Sure, they’re cheaply made, and have weird connections, but hey-hey! You literally cannot find these anywhere anymore, and the few Mocs that have been made with them I can’t help but call amazing!

And last, but not least, a mask from everybody’s favourite bionicle part painter.

That’s right folks, I have bought myself a corrupted, 2015 Hau, from the, Modalt Masks.

And boy, do I ever have character based plans for it.

Also, never knew he actually painted a little water mark onto his works before.

Huh, neat.

Continued at:

15 Likes

That version of the Vladek Mask appeared in the last wave of Knight’s Kingdom. It’s not rare or anything, but it sure looks amazing!
Were Vladek and Mathias complete?
Also, congrats on that Trans-Kraata. That was a incredibly lucky find! But I am not familiar with it, in what set did it appear in?

1 Like

It appeared in a bionicle shoe.

1 Like