The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

Wait, what are you talking about?

A Bionicle… shoe? What do you mean?

Ah, I do know that is true, but it’s still not a mask I really expected to recieve in any way beyond ordering one from Bricklink.

Also, @LegoDavid, @Toa_Radrix, yep, that’s exactly where they came from. They’re one of those weird promotional items Lego produced. (Like the watches and stuff, only this time shoes instead.)

1 Like

A exclusive kraata that came with shoes… Man, what a time was back then…

1 Like

Here they are:

The Rahkshi Shoes.

9 Likes

Hey! I was right! They were Nike’s!

Crazy man, just crazy.

1 Like

I wish I was still able to buy them…

so here’s what my sister got me today!

5 Likes

G2 Good Guy?

1 Like

yup that’s G2 GG (but I already had him before I got the kirb)

1 Like

Just got a birthday gift from my aunt, the RG Tallgeese.

And i have a pair of Vans coming soon. :smiley:

3 Likes

Got my shinkenger DX daikaioh and ika oragami.

Also I never quite realized how much BOA downscaled the American versions till now. At least now the aftermarket prices on the rest make some sense.

3 Likes

Odd parts I was missing or wanted doubles of. Didn’t even know Takadox’s head was produced in white so that’s pretty rad.

Completed my KKII wave three visor collection. Fantastic, easily the best knight visors TLG has done, and they were made thirteen years ago! Bring these back, please!

11 Likes

Exactly. I honestly see no valid reason why LEGO shouldn’t do so.
But of course, for some reason they just wouldn’t do it.

1 Like

Got these on ps4

4 Likes

Sea of Thieves (finally)

2 Likes

Got some chopsticks to practice before next holiday

1 Like

Got this as a graduation gift yesterday, haven’t open it yet due to lack of space for it.

10 Likes

a hoontah must hoont

i also bought a miku because she was cheap, cute, and i needed to pad out my order
no pics of her because i dont feel like it

2 Likes

The Xbox one port of Battlefront II (‘05) recently added the expansion from the og game so I guess I technically got dlc lol