The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I’m hoping for a job at my church

2 Likes

Just found some clearance LEGO.

And to go with the other item:

Enfys Nest is probably my favorite thing in Solo.

6 Likes

Got this lunatic with instructions for $35

13 Likes

Pretty nice deal.

1 Like

Yeah got him used so a few pieces was missin or wrong but had enough parts at home to complete him.

1 Like

Everybody’s favorite spider loving clone lunatic.

2 Likes

So were Medieval bombards, yet they could barely hit anything :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Recent stuff I got!

First of all, a few days ago I baught and built this behemoth of a set.

Firstbourne is friggen awesome. Very much worth the money.

Then yesturday I got this lovely decepti-squad courtesy of my good friend @Holi.

Starting off Skytread is great. Here he is compared to his buddy Battletrap.

Wait a minute…

That’s better.

And of course, another bot FOR THE SIEGE!

Next is Animated Blitzwing, who is fantastic. Here he is with his partner Lugnut.

And finally, Unique Toys Archimonde and Gahz’ranka. Aka Brawl and Swindle. This is my first ever firsthand exposure to 3rd party Transformers, and I love them. Definitely going to get the rest of the team.

Compared to the Brawl and Swindle I’ve had up until now…

Yeah, there’s no contest.

And here they are with CW Onslaught.

8 Likes

Went to BrickWorld Chicago earlier this month and had fun with the RebelLUG crew.

While I was there I picked up a bunch of parts (and a few sets). Vendors at conventions like these sometimes offer pretty good deals on pick-your-own bulk brick.

9 Likes

Have you built the Mini speed champions set yet? I really want to get it and the F40 Competizione due to the recent Lego Speed Champions expansion for Forza Horizon 4 (I already have the Senna)

4 Likes

Same dude!

Yes I have. Lots of interesting parts. The Mini Cooper is adorable. Was there anything specific that you wanted to know?

Would you say it’s worth the $50 price point?

Ooof, that’s hard to say since I won it as a door prize. The Mini is tiny but the buggy is a pretty hefty build. The accompanying pit stop has a lot of nice parts and accessories. I would personally wait for a discount, but it’s not a bad deal as far as Speed Champions sets go.

2 Likes

[spoiler]

R.I.P. Unikitty, I was not the target audience.
[/spoiler]

8 Likes

Boy, did those not sell…

1 Like

Did you just buy the entire box of them?

1 Like

No, I bought fifteen copies, an entire cmf box holds sixty copies.

3 Likes

Oh, okay.

Just got a new shelf for my bonkles (and other sets). It was a gift from my parents for the ending this school year.

8 Likes