The "Look What I Just Got!" Topic

I’ve been wanting to get to PCC fallen though still my favorite 3p scorpionok is iron factory lord scorpion; doesn’t break the bank and both versions look really good.

It’s just unfortunate they never continued their city bots with deluxe size versions of the other bases / cities.

4 Likes

To be fair, they aren’t typically portrayed as small as scorponok in fiction, so it’s a lot easier to get away with making him deluxe, as for black zarak, he should be taller then overlord, so maketoys is the default winner in my eyes. plus he was on sale

It’s more about space and storage. Had they continued it’s a lot easier to display these figures on a shelf then it is filling a table with giant titan sized figures. Still they both have their perks.

1 Like

I do agree there, as cool as devil stinger is, I have nowhere to put him

Esspecaily since I and probably others like keeping the boxes to expensive / collectors figures.

Some of these are on display while others are stored in their box.

2 Likes

Cool, what formats do you play?

1 Like

I’m trying to get into commander

1 Like

Cool, any specific commander your going for or is there any color parings your excited about that you want to build around?

Also a little tip don’t start by building a five colored commander deck it’ll just turn out expensive for you. I would know been there done that. Which means the deck I made with five colors is 50 or more % proxys atm

laughs nervously

1 Like

I built a 40 dollar Ur-Dragon deck

1 Like

As long as we’re on the topic of MTG, I just started making a custom deck. It’s going to be a control deck with almost all of the cards are related to explosions. All the cards either explode when attacked, clear all enemies, clear everything, or generate more land so I can cast more powerful cards.

Also, to stay on topic, I bought about half of the cards I need.

2 Likes

Cool! What does your mana base look like?

Coolio!

Also to stay on topic bought 5 Ravnica Alleigance boosters and some zip lock bags this monday.

Not sure if I mentioned the cymbal I got but here’s a picture I took of it

4 Likes

Izzet any good?

Depends on the strategy you want to go for red/blue usually has alot of support for noncreature spells either with instant or sorcery synergies, or artifacts synergies.

Personally I like five color nonsense, as golos is the perfect commander for it. So I’ve got some super friends, and elder dragons.

If that’s what makes you happy go for it. One of my first edh deck was a five colored Jodah deck. Also to be honest I mostly just proxyed cards to have a stable mana base but as long as you can produce all five colors consistently I think you’ll be fine.

It’s easy to have a good manabase that’s cheap, the big difference is speed(guildgates, trilands, temples, etc)

1 Like

last Monday I bought a pair of Keyforge decks! I’m very happy with them.

I got the MG Justice.
And I built it in only 6 hours!

:smiley:
It’s awesome. Definitely worth 55 dollars.